Emiliano Martínez

hippo

6 hours ago, TRO said:

His ability, is hard to dispute....His presence is up there with the best.

I hope he is back for Saturday.

I think we should put him in a special dungeon in Villa Park for players who commit crimes overseas. Steer hasn't committed crimes overseas so should keep his place in the team.

We should reward not committing crimes overseas

Just now, YLN said:

I think we should put him in a special dungeon in Villa Park for players who commit crimes overseas. Steer hasn't committed crimes overseas so should keep his place in the team.

We should reward not committing crimes overseas

had Jed kept a clean sheet, I would agree with you....but we need Emi's presence to lift the back line.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I don't think it matters if Martinez arrives via parachute 30 seconds prior to kick off, we can trust him to perform. 

I agree, but the microscope will be on the big man.

Not even from fans in the ground particularly. Think we're still at the stage (rightly) fans are excited to see the likes of the Emis and Watkins and Ings and Bailey all in the flesh.

But if he gaffs it'll be blown up big time and the reaction/discussion to it will help no one.

Up the Emi!

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

BREAKING NEWS

To ensure Martinez and Buendia are back and available for the Everton game in GOOD TIME, the club has sent Leon Bailey over to give them a piggy back ride home.

Fake news, there’s no way he can give them both a piggy back at the same time! 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Sounds like today the Amber list is being abolished with countries being either Red or Green AND Argentina is likely to be removed from the Red list. 

Nope, it’s staying red.

• Sad 1

Â