Emiliano Martínez

hippo

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s not a goalkeeper in the world that I’d swap for Martinez, literally nobody. 

Same here and some of that killer instinct has rubbed off on to a few of the other lads, they fear no one, screw respect, they badly want to beat all comers. 

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Same here and some of that killer instinct has rubbed off on to a few of the other lads, they fear no one, screw respect, they badly want to beat all comers. 

It’s so good to see. Nice little Villa is no more, we won’t roll over for anyone now. These lads mean business from NSWE down. 

• Like 1

We shouldn’t get ourselves emotionally attached to players because we know how things can change very quickly in football but I literally love the guy.  Just top, top class.

Our defence just ooze confidence with him between the sticks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

We shouldn’t get ourselves emotionally attached to players because we know how things can change very quickly in football but I literally love the guy.  Just top, top class.

Our defence just ooze confidence with him between the sticks.

I am more the other way on this now. Things will change, players will leave, so I will just enjoy them passionately while they are here and wish them well* when they go. The fact they’ll probably leave shouldn’t stop the love right now.

*hope they lose every game

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

OGS complained about us surrounding the penalty taker.  😂 What a clown. 

No different than Kepa before El Ghazi's pen. Only difference is our man doesn't miss. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Not only is he a really good keeper, he's nasty and a born leader. He's a winner too.

What on earth were Arsenal (Edu?) thinking.

• Like 2

Â