Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

15 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

If we close the thread we wouldn’t have heard your or anyone else’s opinion on the subject. The player continues to be both linked and discussed.

I really don’t understand why people want to close threads simply because they basically don’t agree with the subject. It’s easy enough to just not get involved without imposing your will on those people who wish to carry on with the debate. 

There is no actual link though, its mainly one guy that was wrong last season hoping to be proven right later 😂

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

There is no actual link though, its mainly one guy that was wrong last season hoping to be proven right later 😂

Now there's no need for that!

Leave Arlind Sadiku out of this!

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Haha 3

It’s quite simple for me… King or Rashica? Milot every time…

Football Soccer GIF by SV Werder Bremen

Get it done Villa. Fits the profile and improves our goal threat & options.

Bargain buy, value will soar…

planet earth fish GIF by BBC America

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

The main reason I would still like us to sign Rashica is because he can cover the LW and CF position, so a bit like Traore but on the other side.

Yep, pretty much removes the need for another striker this summer and that money can be better spent in other areas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

What about this Rashica fella? Any news? 

After previous €30m bid, Aston Villa target now available for €15m – Deal ‘expected’ before pre-season

Aston Villa could be handed the chance to sign long-term target Milot Rashica for as little as €15m this summer.

That’s according to Kicker, who say a clause may have become active in the forward’s contract with Werder Bremen.

The newspaper explains that despite ‘manageable performances’ this season, Rashica remains Werder’s number one sales candidate this summer, which great news for Dean Smith and co.

However, due to their relegation, they once ‘highly traded’ forward will be allowed to leave the club for a ‘fixed transfer’. However, there is doubt whether they can manage the fees of the past.

In previous years Rashica was a target for several sides, but none more so than Aston Villa, who made a €30m offer after he managed nine goals and five assists in 2018/19.

Werder rejected that offer believing, in the very different pre-COVID times, that they could get around €50m for their man.

That was a gamble that did not pay off, and now his fee is significantly reduced, with both RB Leipzig and Hertha Berlin trying €15m deals last year.

That was not enough for Werder, but times have now changed, and according to Kicker’s information, it is possible that there is a €15m release clause in his contract following relegation.

They state that Rashica’s departure is ‘expected’ by the start of Werder’s pre-season training in three weeks time.

Now there’s no mention of Aston Villa at this point, but given their previous interest and the fact they’ve been linked again in the last months, that should change sooner rather than later.

The new fee is a decent figure in the current market for the Villans, and there’s every chance they’ll be tempted to bite and get a long-term target on the cheap.

Good attempt of a Fish pun in that article!

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Mr Mooney, are you sure you have not heard any fin about him?

Nonetheless, you've came to the right plaice.

The Kosovan Rocket Man almost joined us last season, however, Bremen's handling of the situation was a-trout-cious.

I am herring he is now available for around £14m and I think it's a great oppor'tuna'ty to catch him.

He is dolphinitely someone who could strengthen our attacking line and cod pose a real threat to other defences.

We await the club to make an o'fish'al bid for him and hopefully Bremen do not take too long to mullet over.

I think we need to land him before salmon else mussels in and casts a bid.

We will just need to wait and sea.

Punfishios Andy 🤣

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The Kosovan Rocket Man almost joined us last season, however, Bremen's handling of the situation was a-trout-cious.

I am herring he is now available for around £14m and I think it's a great oppor'tuna'ty to catch him.

He is dolphinitely someone who could strengthen our attacking line and cod pose a real threat to other defences.

We await the club to make an o'fish'al bid for him and hopefully Bremen do not take too long to mullet over.

Sounds like eel be perfect. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

bet you had a whale of a time putting that little lot together.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Denaldinho said:

I'm really impressed with our transfer targets this season.

Anyway, this guy is very fast player with great ball control and an eye for goal - If we wanted to start a fast counter give this player the ball.

Louie Barry says hello

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Pollocks 

• Haha 1