Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

I'm only really here for one last victory lap of what has been a rollercoaster thread. Gonna miss it when it's locked for good. Maybe every transfer window we can ritually reopen it and pretend we're going to sign him this time. 

I couldn't care less if we sign him tbh, sure he looks like a great player, but he will always be overshadowed by the greatness of his speculation thread. I don't think I can cope with such a crushing letdown from the expectations this thread has created.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, messi11 said:

I know now why our attempt to sign Piatek wasn't successful. We had the talks on January 7th. That was a Tuesday. Obviously happened on the wrong week day. 

Sorry, a very bad Polish joke. 

Don’t care what we say in interviews or to the press, we will conduct our business privately. We have nothing to gain from revealing our activity or strategy.

See no reason to rule out signings, a lot can happen still (both outgoings & incomings). Deadline day is always a mad dash and when the majority of business is completed.

It’s always great to sign players from a position of strength...

We still have the EFL deadline after today too, so if no Rashica (get it done please) then maybe Benrahma/Sarr/Buendia...

Edited by Jas10

If we’re chasing Europe, we need a good squad and the better the calibre of player the more we will benefit. It’s going to be a hectic season and players will get injured, suspended and there will be drops in form. We need to cover ourselves and remain competitive throughout the season.

Ralf Rangnick is being interviewed on Sky Sports News at the moment. It's nothing specific to Rashica but he's talking about the poker being played once it gets into deadline day and the last few hours of the window. Quite interesting - you can imagine two clubs just watching the clock run down desperately trying not to be the one to break first...

4 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

So the big question is, are we going to hit 400 pages before the window does that thing it does? 

Whilst remaining on topic and socially distanced, of course. 

Too late. 200 pages too late.

• Haha 1

This will hit 400 by 4pm I would imagine.

I think it is nailed on, the club have to have learned last year not getting another striker at the end of the summer window nearly cost us our place in the Prem.

1 minute ago, Folski said:

This will hit 400 by 4pm I would imagine.

I think it is nailed on, the club have to have learned last year not getting another striker at the end of the summer window nearly cost us our place in the Prem.

Excited Winona Ryder GIF by reactionseditor

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

lets say he does sign... what position will he play and who does he replace in the first 11?  or would he rotate with someone else for game time?

He will have to fight for a place, did you see that team yesterday?

Also, injuries and suspensions etc are inevitable, Cup Games, system changes etc.

Imagine having someone like him to come on against tired legs?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN