Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just now, villan-scott said:

I’ve a feeling that we won’t get a sniff of this until it’s done. It’ll just get announced out of nowhere. Calling it now! 

Same. 

It's rumoured to have been agreed with the player for a while, the manager has said he's most likely off and a medical could have already been done. 

I'm praying it's the case

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

This.  Everyone right now has a place to lose.

The drop off in quality from, say, Grealish to El Ghazi is massive.  Rashica and Traore can play in any of the front 3 roles, Jack can go central if Barkley is out.

We need versatile players of a high quality.  It's a squad game, as they say.

Absolutely.

People were going on saying no way CH was dropped for RB yesterday following a goal and assist but thank god he was.

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

lets say he does sign... what position will he play and who does he replace in the first 11?  or would he rotate with someone else for game time?

Whoever is in form will play but I imagine he would take Trez’s place to start off with (if he proves himself in training), then we can switch it around accordingly and if anyone gets injured/suspended we will have options and the absence of a key player won’t be affect us too badly.

Traore could probably cover/rotate at CF too as well as RW.

Versatile players allows us to mix it up and have them swapping positions too, just imagine the goal threat (hi Liverpool:wave:) we will have!

Every player should be busting a gut to get into the side and that will keep our performance levels high as we go on throughout the season...

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

The drop off in quality from, say, Grealish to El Ghazi is massive.  Rashica and Traore can play in any of the front 3 roles, Jack can go central if Barkley is out.

Exactly right. I really can't fathom why people say "Grealish plays on the left so we don't need him" etc...

The key word is OPTIONS. You can never have too many. Especially this season when a virus wiping out half your first 11 a day before the match is a good possibility.

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Exactly, when Jota signed for Liverpool who did he think he was going to replace? He didn't, because that isn't how it works at this level, it's not just the first 11 anymore.

I think Rashica is exactly what we need, real genuine pace and quality, he'd give us an extra dimension/different option. In this league you can't only have one way to hurt an opposition, you need to have multiple ways of playing.

I have no idea if we are going to sign him but it's nice to dream!

4 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Same. 

It's rumoured to have been agreed with the player for a while, the manager has said he's most likely off and a medical could have already been done. 

I'm praying it's the case

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

8 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

I’ve been done there 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I admit that was a tense and disappointing scroll down the messageboard for me there after seeing your first image. The relief was pretty big when I got to the titwank bit.

• Haha 1