Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Just listened to Preece on the Facebook live chat. The fella knows absolutely nothing and suggested that his opinion is now 1 more in. His tweet yesterday was poorly interpreted nonsense.

Doesn't mean Rashica in but would ignore anything Preece says on it.

Edited by AndyClarke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

Just listened to Preece on the Facebook live chat. The fella knows absolutely nothing and suggested that his opinion is now 1 more in. His tweet yesterday was poorly interpreted nonsense.

Doesn't mean Rashica in but would ignore anything Preece says on it.

Panned!

I've seen the Smith clip and I agree he misinterpreted it. Deano was actually careful to not answer it.

Honestly, half of the posts in this thread are people complaining about it being a terrible thread and should be closed. Nobody has to read it. Facts are that we have been linked all summer and it still hasn't been conclusively ruled out so there's every reason to keep it open and discuss if links come in during the day.

We will either sign him or we won't. If we don't but then are linked again in January then the thread will be opened and it will be discussed. I don't understand why anybody wouldn't want that to happen on a discussion forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

My brother accidentally bought the single after misreading the cassette thinking it was Spaced, the rather mediocre scouse indie band, rather than the Spice Girls.

Meaningless 90s nostalgia trip there.

I like it, the song and your story 👍 You have gained the Follyfoot seal of approval