Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Romano hasn't got a single thing wrong this window. As far as journalists/ITK's close to deals, he is the holy grail. 

Villa will sign Rashica.

Yeah he got Cuisance to Leeds wrong. Said it was done.

Ash Preece at the mail tweeted Smith told him it's not on. I refuse to believe he'll have just made that up. He doesn't have a record of invention that I've seen.

16 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna Milot Ras hic a  

My brother accidentally bought the single after misreading the cassette thinking it was Spaced, the rather mediocre scouse indie band, rather than the Spice Girls.

Meaningless 90s nostalgia trip there.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Yeah he got Cuisance to Leeds wrong. Said it was done.

Ash Preece at the mail tweeted Smith told him it's not on. I refuse to believe he'll have just made that up. He doesn't have a record of invention that I've seen.

Preece didn't make it up but he assumed wrongly. Smith didn't say that. In fact, Preece didn't even speak to Smith. He said "I'm not sure there will be anybody coming in" when asked if we were in for him or anyone else by another reporter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

My brother accidentally bought the single after misreading the cassette thinking it was Spaced, the rather mediocre scouse indie band, rather than the Spice Girls.

Meaningless 90s nostalgia trip there.

I once bought a Uriah Heep album by mistake instead of Quartet by Ultravox. They were right next to each other in the rack and the same colour sleeve. 

Meaningless 80s nostalgia trip there.

Edited by sidcow

Just now, Supervillan78 said:

Anyone else bored with this thread now or is it just me?  I mean seriously it doesn't just need closing, it needs to be taken round the back and put out of its misery. LOL

Imagine this all starting over again in the January window.

2 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Anyone else bored with this thread now or is it just me?  I mean seriously it doesn't just need closing, it needs to be taken round the back and put out of its misery. LOL

If this thread was deleted we’d all lose about 90% of our post count 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I once bought a Uriah Heep album by mistake instead of Quartet by Ultravox. They were right next to each other in the rack and the same colour sleeve. 

Meaningless 80s nostalgia trip there.

gay GIF

Its all im posting till Rashica signs