Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

He seems a much more confident striker since Emery arrived.

He has so many attributes; he can run with the ball,he can dribble,he closes down actively and he scores.

He is not a clinical finisher but he seems much sharper recently.For us he has done very well.If we were to upgrade it would require £70 -£90 million.

What we need to look for is someone else to provide goals with him.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He frustrates the hell out of me at times but who are you getting that is better for less than £50m? Nobody. 

Been brilliant of late. Can’t fault him in any way.

Well said, I swear some on here think they support Citeh or PSG. We ain't getting a better striker than Ollie without big bucks and European football...

He's 30 in my FM save and he's just scored 4 in a match and missed a penalty....

And yes I love Ollie even in my save, I sold him once for 54m to Spurs and felt so dirty afterwards I had to start over.

It's 2028 and we've won an FA cup and the European conference league. 

You're welcome!

Ollie is confident and looking a force infront of goal. His workrate, pressing, ability to work the channels is still his bread and butter. The first touch still lets him down sometimes, and he isn't great one on one (but capable).

He was poor with his one on one's yesterday, little to feed off as the supply was poor, good penalty.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Only2McInallys said:

He seems a much more confident striker since Emery arrived.

He has so many attributes; he can run with the ball,he can dribble,he closes down actively and he scores.

He is not a clinical finisher but he seems much sharper recently.For us he has done very well.If we were to upgrade it would require £70 -£90 million.

What we need to look for is someone else to provide goals with him.

Guy I know, plays for Middlesborough, fits the bill, wouldn't cost much either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

He's 30 in my FM save and he's just scored 4 in a match and missed a penalty....

And yes I love Ollie even in my save, I sold him once for 54m to Spurs and felt so dirty afterwards I had to start over.

It's 2028 and we've won an FA cup and the European conference league. 

You're welcome!

Thank you. And welcome to the real world.

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Ball played long to Watkins, he controls it perfectly lays it off to McGinn and we score a crucial goal to kill the game off.

Same old people: “his touch isn’t good enough”.

Get in the **** bin. 

Tbf I forgot that a player who generally needs to improve their touch can sometimes take a good one. That touch for the second goal was indeed very good. Don't be so defensive.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The clubs official insta posted a video of the goal

2nd comment "terrible pass but great finish"

I just don't get it, why are some fans so **** miserable?

Ashley Westwood syndrome.

Â