Premier League 2020-21 thread

Jareth

Muscle injuries in the PL up 55% compared to this time last season. Can't see how anyone would be surprised by that. This season will be a carnage and if against all odds there is a Euro's next season a lot of the big names will be injured and or exhausted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Muscle injuries in the PL up 55% compared to this time last season. Can't see how anyone would be surprised by that. This season will be a carnage and if against all odds there is a Euro's next season a lot of the big names will be injured and or exhausted. 

Could see a shock winner 

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We can trash talk Sheffield United but one thing they don't do is getting battered.

They always stay in games. Very rarely lose by more than 1 or 2 goals.

Don't think they are far off getting results. 

When it happened to Villa last season you were quick to trash talk Villa 🤔🤔

• Like 2

If the bottom three continue the way they've started for the whole season, we already have more than enough points to stay up.

Between them the bottom four have 6 points from 25 games - as a group, they're all on target to beat Derby's 11 point total for the worst Premier league team of all time.

It's an incredible start at the bottom - it's seriously possibly that 28 points might keep you up this season.

Another great result for us with Chelsea thrashing Burnley.

Been a good day so far. Just need Liverpool to batter West Ham now!

It really looks like we won't have to be all that to stay up this season. Some very poor teams.

Edited by One For The Road

25 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

It really looks like we won't have to be all that to stay up this season. Some very poor teams.

Yes the bad teams this year are really bad. I'm not worried about us being in a relegation battle this season.

48 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I dont think think thats a worry this season. 

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

Yes the bad teams this year are really bad. I'm not worried about us being in a relegation battle this season.

The lack of fans and support will really hurt the relegation battling teams.

It's just a disaster for them. Especially the promoted clubs

I really like Wilder and Sheff Utd as a club. Think they’ve been brilliant for 3/4 years now, and ive respected how hard an opposition they were for us in the last few years. But their fanbase last year had a distasteful inferiority complex towards us and were very jubilant in seeing us struggle so for that reason I hope they get crushed into relegation this season and they can go and continue their small time journey in the lower leagues.

• Thanks 1

Â