Premier League 2020-21 thread

Jareth

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Hodgson and Bruce both shithousing this by the looks of it to earn me some profit

This is Shithouse Central.  The Fountain of Eternal Shithousery.

I'm at a loose end so I thought I would give this a watch.  Learn a little about two sides that I know very little about.

And what do I get?  Blind eunuchs at any orgy, flesh bumping against flesh, pointlessly, joylessly, interminably.

If the everlasting soul of Diego Maradona dragged this game down to Hell for sins against football I doubt Bruce and Hodgson could protest.  He should do it.  For all of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Crystal Palace v Newcastle

I put in a 20 $ bet on a dull 0-0 draw!

Going to cash out yet?:lol:

We really need to be finishing above these two if we're to kick on as a club this season.

Just looked at Newcastle team and seen no Saint Maxmin so I assume he's isolating as Steve Bruce said yesterday a couple of players had symptoms.

They've had 5 according to Bet 365.

6 now! Joelinthon actually scores a goal.

Really wish we'd got Wilson in, he's showing he can finish and would've been a great option for us off the bench in some of the home games we've been losing lately. Could also pull Watkins a little wider.

This just shows the razor thin differences between winning and losing games for around 14 or 15 teams.

The emphasis put on results when the league is like this can be really short sighted.

Â