Match Thread: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

VAR giving us one when it doesn’t really matter anymore. 

That's about right, its pathetic now.

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looked like it should have stood to me - shoulder more than arm.

I think Konsa had a shout from Reina who then got blocked off - I'd prefer to see the defender take responsibility and if the keeper wants to knock him over then fair enough.

So a foul not given, a goal disallowed for handball that wasn't and a calamity of defensive responsibility.

Standard Villa. Standard VAR.

Think it helps they had a picture of there kit up because it hit the bottom of the blue strip and if you look it goes down the top of the arm. Could be a blessing but if we defend like that it’s only a matter of time before they score anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, Digavilla said:

It’s a gift... But dont think it will make any difference in the outcome.. sigh...

We've left it too late to start giving a shit now. Even if we win today we still have to win 2 out of the next 3 which include Everton, Arsenal and West Ham. All three will be tough especially West Ham who still may be fighting for their own survival by then. 

• Like 1

I actually don't buy this whole Hourihane is good at Free Kicks thing. Or at least he's no better than any of our other players (other tha Grealish obviously) 

• Like 1