Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

49 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I've had a mooch and it would seem that we shouldn't be too late this summer - I've also noted that we're 8 weeks away from the new season, not 6 weeks!

Any design details?

Monaco reviled their kits today. It’s a nice one too. Would get a photo on here but I can’t get the resolution down on my phone. 

managed it :)

Edited by deeps

I've found that waiting for a new Villa kit is a nice break from supporting the team in that instead of spending months hoping that this is the year things finally all come together, conjecturing endlessly about what that might actually look like, and then winding up terribly disappointed with the end product...wait, what was I saying?

1 hour ago, deeps said:

image.jpeg.4ac096351364447939d16960900bac61.jpeg

image.jpeg.0ad11165d06ccb1e7582dd1b1cc8650a.jpeg

image.jpeg.b04bee7d3d1f37f6f855708c36866bc4.jpeg

image.jpeg.4b46622d26de5828857adf18fbd3a3ef.jpeg

image.jpeg.33fbbd0c4fa27334172926a9fb7da3b1.jpeg

I've always liked the Monaco kit, I wouldn't mind seeing us have a claret and blue version of that.  At least it doesn't have the weird shoulder bits that kind of ruined an otherwise alright kit for us this season.

15 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

Should have bought one!

Easier said than done. I wasn't in a position to spend money on anything but essentials at the start of that season and from about 2 months in they were either fully out of stock or only available in sizes that would be a bodysuit on me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, deeps said:

Monaco reviled their kits today. It’s a nice one too. Would get a photo on here but I can’t get the resolution down on my phone. 

managed it :)

Imagine hating your kit the day it's revealed. Surely they should have said something during the design stage.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Easier said than done. I wasn't in a position to spend money on anything but essentials at the start of that season and from about 2 months in they were either fully out of stock or only available in sizes that would be a bodysuit on me.

You need to hawk eBay mate. You'll find them. It took me over 6 months to score our third shirt but I found one in basically new condition for less than retail by paying up front before bidding even started. The 3 shirts from last year are my most prized football kits in my collection. Lovely shirts from a legendary season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

They were in my opinion lovely shirts, especially the home and away!

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Kappa back with the super long sleeves again

I know right, what’s the point in a super fitted shirt when I can’t show off my guns? 

Edited by jim

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

You need to hawk eBay mate. You'll find them. It took me over 6 months to score our third shirt but I found one in basically new condition for less than retail by paying up front before bidding even started. The 3 shirts from last year are my most prized football kits in my collection. Lovely shirts from a legendary season.

I have to say the white one off ASICS one is mine! Although last seasons are lovely!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Kappa back with the super long sleeves again

What the f*** is with Kappa and weird sleeves? Our current kit has those dumb notches in it for no reason, and if we get obnoxiously long sleeves next season... just, what the hell. Make a normal shirt.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

What the f*** is with Kappa and weird sleeves? Our current kit has those dumb notches in it for no reason, and if we get obnoxiously long sleeves next season... just, what the hell. Make a normal shirt.

I really don't get it. They had a nice run in recent years, Napoli were getting some great kits, but now it looks like they're reverting to type.

article-2197767-14C900FB000005DC-283_306x423.jpg.3069a955a4366c0f3fcdb7214bc894d7.jpg

• Like 1

Â