Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

Just seen a photo of someone who has bought the kit, not good feedback at all, in the photo the CAZOO if off centre by a fair way and it is said that the lettering looks flakey. Looks like it will be another season I don't buy a strip. Which is a shame!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Just seen a photo of someone who has bought the kit, not good feedback at all, in the photo the CAZOO if off centre by a fair way and it is said that the lettering looks flakey. Looks like it will be another season I don't buy a strip. Which is a shame!

My training kit arrived and the quality is excellent... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, punkymonkey666 said:

I mean, it could be worse 😆

NB I actually quite like this but I can imagine the meltdown if we did something like it.

meh5815_f.jpeg

It could be worse you say? I'll take your Arsenal bloody zombie veiny thing and trump it with these LGBT somewhere over the rainbow friendly beauties from Bristol way.... 

🤮

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

It could be worse you say? I'll take your Arsenal bloody zombie veiny thing and trump it with these LGBT somewhere over the rainbow friendly beauties from Bristol way.... 

🤮

The home shirt looks like a shirt from a Darts match, the second reminds me of a Gay Pride celebration.

Different.

3 minutes ago, jim said:

I see the stock situation hasn’t changed. Can’t order much of the training gear in my size.

I've found this very frustrating in past seasons. I may have been mentioned elsewhere but I often wonder why this is?

Are we worried of making too many and having surplus at the end of the season?

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I've found this very frustrating in past seasons. I may have been mentioned elsewhere but I often wonder why this is?

Are we worried of making too many and having surplus at the end of the season?

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Prior to the Luke kits you could always get the kits for a fraction of the price in all sizes around April/May. Since Fanatics took over supply has been limited. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Villarocker said:

🤮

What are you puking about? Those are 💫 A E S T H E T I C 💫.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

My training kit arrived and the quality is excellent... 

I'm glad you are happy with your purchase, but being from Australia and having to pay shipping costs etc, I have been burnt by inconsistent product and over recent years and I'm put off purchasing any gear.

I still have a beanie from years ago that was so small it didn't fit my 5 year old daughters head, I could return at my cost but that was more than the beanie actually cost. The last strip I bought a few years ago, was the same size I always buy but it fitted me like Lycra and made me look like some metro 20 year old trying to flash guns that I don't have 😂

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I'm glad you are happy with your purchase, but being from Australia and having to pay shipping costs etc, I have been burnt by inconsistent product and over recent years and I'm put off purchasing any gear.

I still have a beanie from years ago that was so small it didn't fit my 5 year old daughters head, I could return at my cost but that was more than the beanie actually cost. The last strip I bought a few years ago, was the same size I always buy but it fitted me like Lycra and made me look like some metro 20 year old trying to flash guns that I don't have 😂

villa-tum.jpg 

*Sorry, it seemed like an appropriate response

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Villarocker said:

🤮

That keeper shirt based on the 1992 Denmark GK shirt is stunning. We need to produce one as close to our home GK shirt from 1993/95. That is a classic.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

That keeper shirt based on the 1992 Denmark GK shirt is stunning. We need to produce one as close to our home GK shirt from 1993/95. That is a classic.

They’re absolutely class

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Are this year's kits the same sizing as last year's, normally a medium in regular polo style tops but XL in last year's kit due to my extra timber around the mid section🐷

I didn't get one last year but I've just got one for my birthday, I get slim fit medium tops usually and this fits perfectly.  Might be worth going a size up if you're not slim fit.

32 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Yeah I agree I do love our mad smashed glass colour effect goalkeeper jersey we had in the 90's. It was indeed a cracker.

• Like 1

Â