Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

I see in the copy text for the away shirt it stated that this season is the most popular ever home shirt according to sales. Has to be total crap! Reads just like it was copied and pasted from the Luke home shirt promo text two years ago!

• Like 1

I was not at all impressed by the home kit but that away kit is one of the nicest I remember.   Instantly ordered one for me and my boy and I normally wait until price drop before purchasing but this deserves full price. Some of the training stuff is amazing too. Well done Kappa, certainly exceeded my expectations.

1 minute ago, Killeen30 said:

In your opinion.

True true a lot of people like it. I can't get past the awful sleeves, badge and sponsor far too high (same as the home kit) and that collar doesn't work on any football shirt. It is just my opinion though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

True true a lot of people like it. I can't get past the awful sleeves, badge and sponsor far too high (same as the home kit) and that collar doesn't work on any football shirt. It is just my opinion though.

I like the sleeves and the collar! I was tempted to order it but I’ll hold off!

I’m not overly impressed with either of this year’s kits. They’re alright but nothing about them makes me want to buy one. Saying that someone will probably buy me one for Christmas or birthday so I’ll still wear it, they’re just a bit meh for me. 

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m not overly impressed with either of this year’s kits. They’re alright but nothing about them makes me want to buy one. Saying that someone will probably buy me one for Christmas or birthday so I’ll still wear it, they’re just a bit meh for me. 

Well it’s the thought that counts.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Well, it’s the thought that counts.

Yeah I won’t actually say I’m not impressed if bought one. I’ll just say something like “ah great it’s a Villa top, I’m glad it’s not a blues top, I’ve already got plenty of toilet roll”. 

33 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Yeah I won’t actually say I’m not impressed if bought one. I’ll just say something like “ah great it’s a Villa top, I’m glad it’s not a blues top, I’ve already got plenty of toilet roll”. 

Ha ha. That’s it, you’ve got play it cool 😎 

Â