U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, Genie said:

You’d hope that people that voted for Trump would be utterly ashamed of themselves, but I’m certain 99% of them won’t be. He’s their president, this is what they wanted. 

Absolutely. 

Its been obvious its a cult since he was elected. He allows them to show their hate with pride. 

• Like 1

Biden is playing this game so well. Giving out an optimistic, patient message and talking about the virus and current issues while Trump defecates all over American principles. 

I was wondering what sort of consequences it has for Trump when he goes so far off-piste, slanders people and lies during an election like this. Is there something in there that he can actually be legally punished for?

Edited by magnkarl

2 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Is there something in there that he can actually be legally punished for?

This is what I was thinking? and who is brave enough to get involved and take him on that way?

There must be a way for “America” to gag him in the nations interest. He is a complete threat to any credibility they have left. If he has evidence of cheating then show it, but stop shouting foul without it.

42 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Biden is playing this game so well. Giving out an optimistic, patient message and talking about the virus and current issues 

One could say statesmanlike......... Which is exactly what you want from a President. 

• Like 1

Can't believe I've been to bed and woken up twice now and nothing really has changed.  How long can it really take? 

They've just posted liven pictures from Philidelphia counting house.  A huge hall with dozens of empty counting stations and a few active ones at the far end of the hall.  Can't they get some more people in? 

How many votes do Sunderland manage to count in just a couple of hours? 

Just now, sidcow said:

Can't believe I've been to bed and woken up twice now and nothing really has changed.  How long can it really take? 

They've just posted liven pictures from Philidelphia counting house.  A huge hall with dozens of empty counting stations and a few active ones at the far end of the hall.  Can't they get some more people in? 

How many votes do Sunderland manage to count in just a couple of hours? 

I’ve had the same thoughts. It’s of enormous importance... why are they seemingly dragging it out?

Suprised Trump hasn't started attacking the crooked courts yet. He's. Had a couple of his spurious legal actions dismissed already. 

Edited by sidcow

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

How many left to count? 
Surely it’s heading for a recount.

Would be hilarious if they did that and it came out more in favour of Biden. 

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve had the same thoughts. It’s of enormous importance... why are they seemingly dragging it out?

They aren't drasgging it out, it's always like this to a degree but they have rules about checking the ballots etc that go way beyond anything we do. There are also different rules in different states. Its a lkot more complicated in the US than it is here

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

For the love of god this needs to wrap today

I think it might, by the very end of the day . . . ballots postmarked on election day can arrive up to 3 days after in Pennsylvania, which is today, and I think it's pretty clear Biden is sooner or later going to take a large lead in the state. There seems to be some hesitancy about calling it too quickly though, so it might be the very end of the day?

I just don't think you're going to get calls in Nevada, North Carolina, Arizona or Georgia (because it's likely heading to a recount) this week.

• Like 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I think it might, by the very end of the day . . . ballots postmarked on election day can arrive up to 3 days after in Pennsylvania, which is today, and I think it's pretty clear Biden is sooner or later going to take a large lead in the state. There seems to be some hesitancy about calling it too quickly though, so it might be the very end of the day?

I just don't think you're going to get calls in Nevada, North Carolina, Arizona or Georgia (because it's likely heading to a recount) this week.

I agree, the only way it finishes today is with a huge win for Biden in Penn

All the others are too close to call and have Military Votes, votesd needing ID etc to add in yet plus postal votes can be accepted up to Tuesday or Wednesday next week

• Like 1

Â