U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The scary part is he's going to get increasingly desperate.

Yep. The longer this goes on he will get worse. We have to remember, there is no real evidence of what he is claiming so when he can’t prove that he will push in other directions.

Sure I am laughing at him, but this is also incredibly scary.

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

"we've seen the most powerful man in the world looking like an obese turtle on his back, flailing in the hot sun, realising his time is over" - Anderson Cooper, CNN

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Zing. He knows its over he is just getting his excuses out to further posion the atmosphere and make it even more unpleasant for the Biden administration.  I just hope he won't come back in 2024.

• Like 1

Biden clearly going to win by a distance in Pennsylvania at this point, it looks like he's going to get ahead in Georgia though it will be close, Nevada is a certainty. The actual concern over the outcome should now have shrivelled to zero.

All that's left is concern, and I guess a kind of horrified, gladly-distant amusement, at the way this guy is happily burning down the system in a fit of pique because he hasn't got his way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

So if (when) Biden wins, but Trump drags it out.. 

Does that change when the next election is, because I thought it was always I'm November, essentially giving Biden less time in the 4 years.

The president is sworn in in January not November so shouldn’t be affected 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

So if (when) Biden wins, but Trump drags it out.. 

Does that change when the next election is, because I thought it was always I'm November, essentially giving Biden less time in the 4 years.

If Trump loses, he will stop being president on January 3rd or whenever the inaugaration is. The only question will be how Trump is removed, Biden would still be sworn in I imagine though.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Trump has made direct accusations of fraud against the counters on global TV today. Surely he can be held accountable for that? 

MSNBC and the other main non fox networks just cut him off and to borrow  a phrase told the nation he was speaking a load of malarkey.

The problem is about 90% of republican voters don't watch normal news channels and thus will believe whatever Trump says in a massive echo-chamber. Frightening.

Â