U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, Wainy316 said:

This is seriously affecting my productivity, thought I'd be back to normal by Thursday.  How much work have fellow VTers managed since Tuesday?  

Same here. It's weirdly addictive. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

This is seriously affecting my productivity, thought I'd be back to normal by Thursday.  How much work have fellow VTers managed since Tuesday?  

Next to eff all and in light of the fact that I seem to have completely deleted the work I was doing on two separate spreadsheets yesterday, it's even closer to eff all now

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I got told off for listening to CNN at 1:30 loudly in my Living Room by the Mrs :D

She doesn't get it

I've had barely anything else on but CNN for about 75 hours now.  The music when they cut to and from ad breaks will live with me forever.

• Like 1

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

By becoming president did Trump become the de facto leader of the Republican Party or does that still have its own structure separated from the presidency, can the party instruct him to move aside?

Nope, they have their own leadership.

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Nope, they have their own leadership.

Well what the hell are they doing right now whilst their President is doing his best to destroy the very foundation of their country?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Well what the hell are they doing right now whilst their President is doing his best to destroy the very foundation of their country?

Standing back and waiting for the plane to hit the mountain.

• Like 1

Â