Summer Transfers 20/21 (Or what to loot during the apocalypse)

sne

Chelsea offering £40m + Ross Barkley for Declan Rice. Considering the mess Wet Spam seem to be in it might be close to ballpark what they would accept.

Would make them an even more likely relegation candidate.

38 minutes ago, penguin said:

Chelsea have one of the best DMs in the world in Kante, really don’t understand the Rice links.

He always looks alright to me, nothing special. I’d be snapping Chelsea’s hand off with that offer.

Barkley is a risk, a real talent on his day but would this step down to a toxic club like West Ham cause him to phone it in for a few seasons and live the London party life instead?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, penguin said:

Chelsea have one of the best DMs in the world in Kante, really don’t understand the Rice links.

Apparently Chelsea see him as a CB and that's where they intend to play him.

9 hours ago, penguin said:

I agree but Mount and Rice played together as kids, so they probably think he’ll bring the best out of Mount (who now won’t play with all these signings)

On 13/09/2020 at 13:16, PieFacE said:

I'm not sure about Rice in general. Never looks much better than your average Burnley player every time I watch him (admittedly it's not much). Seems to be one of those players who plays well when I'm not watching. 

I know an entire football club that's true of.

Â