Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

On 30/09/2023 at 20:02, OutByEaster? said:

Voted Player of the month at Plymouth.

I've not given up on this one yet.

when you witness the transformation in Bailey.....everyone must have a chance with Unai.

his work with individuals is quite something....maybe KKH could benefit.

Edited by TRO

On 04/12/2023 at 14:10, MWARLEY2 said:

Yep. I always thought he had something v special. But this season he is getting games in a back 4 which i guess is why he was sent there, rather than being played wingback or even winger at times . And he isnt standing out.

those are not attributes to be weak on...as a full back.

Edited by TRO

His stats are good, keeps the ball and passes it more then any of their other players. I have watched him a few times lately as well, he's a tidy player who has good vision and isn't scared to take players on. He will play at a higher level, whether its with us I'm not to sure, he might take a few more years to develop than we can wait, we need competition at right back next season. 

23 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

My Plymouth mate, who is a good judge of a player, says he’ll 100% play at a high level in the PL. Whether that’s with us or not who knows.

If worth noting that Argyle are not only in a new league but they're still playing very attacking football. Consequently they're letting in a fair few goals and any defender will struggle with that.

Philogene was in a relegation battle last season and was going to be kept in Prem with us this season because he impressed Emery. Now he's at Hull and surely in top 10or 20 players in Championship given his performances so far. 

So for KKH he could be anywhere in 12 months. He'll get a chance with us Pre Season like Philogene did 

Edited by CVByrne

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

Been recalled.

Has he ever spent more than half a season anywhere?

He played all bar two games so recall is not for lack of game time

Edited by CVByrne
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Doesn’t seem too highly rated by Argyle fans. 

Not true, I've seen plenty of positive things having read twitter there. I think the main issues are he's more an attacking player than a defender. He would be best suited to a more attacking side higher up the table.

• Like 3

It’s difficult to judge him at Plymouth, I’ve seen a few of their games this season and they are all over the place at the back. They score plenty of goals due to them being a more attack minded team but constantly leave themselves exposed at the back. He definitely has potential but not sure he’s ready to be a back up player in the PL yet. 

Â