Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Performing excellently again tonight. He’s having another really good loan spell with MK. I can see him going back out on loan again next season - just depends what we want to do with Guilbert and the right back situation in general.

Freddie will surely leave permanently.

That said Chambers can cover RB although can't really see him fitting formation at all so perhaps Kaine will get a chance from the bench.

11 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Performing excellently again tonight. He’s having another really good loan spell with MK. I can see him going back out on loan again next season - just depends what we want to do with Guilbert and the right back situation in general.

Yeah needs another Loan to Championship

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Barry Bannan 😍

Absolutely loved him when he was at the Villa. Still got a shirt with his name on the back. 

His 70 yard assist against Fulham one year I was convinced he was going to be the next Pirlo lol. 

That might be the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen KKH play - nothing he tried came off, he's struggled defensively and O'Hora, the centreback nearest to him, doesn't seem to trust him enough to give him the ball.

He's a lot better than this - hopefully he can turn it around in the second half.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Absolutely loved him when he was at the Villa. Still got a shirt with his name on the back. 

His 70 yard assist against Fulham one year I was convinced he was going to be the next Pirlo lol. 

Not being funny....but that is probably why we have been where we have, for so long.......Our expectations, should have been ,much,much higher.

12 minutes ago, TRO said:

Not being funny....but that is probably why we have been where we have, for so long.......Our expectations, should have been ,much,much higher.

Oh no of course, I understand your point, but Barry was a maverick and for a while almost had a cult like following.  

He's like the films Blades of Glory or Anchorman. In priniciple, terrible films - but to some people they are amongst their favourite films of all time if you get where I'm coming from. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Oh no of course, I understand your point, but Barry was a maverick and for a while almost had a cult like following.  

He's like the films Blades of Glory or Anchorman. In priniciple, terrible films - but to some people they are amongst their favourite films of all time if you get where I'm coming from. 

ok

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Blades of Glory, Anchor Man 2 maybe but Anchor Man is a stone wall classic

If Sunderland beat Rotherham on Tuesday, then Kesler-Hayden and MK Dons will still have a chance of automatic promotion next weekend, albeit Rotherham will still be favorites as they play Gillingham away on the last day whilst MK Dons play Plymouth who will still need a win to guarantee a place in the play-offs. Still if they don't make it, will be good to see how he does in the play-offs, and possibly a chance for him to play at Wembley.

50 minutes ago, useless said:

If Sunderland beat Rotherham on Tuesday, then Kesler-Hayden and MK Dons will still have a chance of automatic promotion next weekend, albeit Rotherham will still be favorites as they play Gillingham away on the last day whilst MK Dons play Plymouth who will still need a win to guarantee a place in the play-offs. Still if they don't make it, will be good to see how he does in the play-offs, and possibly a chance for him to play at Wembley.

I'm kind of hoping they do drop out of the automatic places. Play offs would be an incredible experience for him.

Automatics though would mean he's a good part of a veritable Championship side. 

Either way, two fantastic loans for KKH this year. Hopefully we use Swindon and MK Dons again.

(It hasn't been as fruitful but Cheltenham have also been great for the number of minutes they've given AJ, but perhaps the football doesn't quite match as well).

Ipswich, never again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Big day for him today, final game of the season still with a chance of automatic promotion, MK Dons away to Plymouth who are playing for a play-off place, and Rotherham away to Gllingham who are in the relegation places but only on goal difference, so they have survival to play for. Rotherham probably favorites as they playing a team that haven't been very good this season, but on the last day against a team fighting for survival who knows what can happen.

MK Dons doing their part winning 3-0 at half-time away to another team that are also meant to be fighting for promotion, Plymouth had a man sent off just before half-time as well, but as it stands Rotherham are going up automatically as they're beating Gillingham.

As an aside Scott Twine looks an interesting player, 18 goals and 13 assists this season as a 22 year old attacking midfielder, I think there's probably a good chance he will playing at an higher level next season whatever division MK Dons happen to be playing in.

Kesler-Hayden playing well, looks very assured on the ball, came close to scoring a long range effort early on, and won the corner that led to their third goal.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Â