Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, useless said:

Very brief highlights, but gives an impression as to the typle of player that he might be...

Sidewards videos wtf 

Is this what Corona has brought us now, players no longer playing left to right or right to left, but top to down and down to top.

What a topsy turvy world were now living in.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Is he Keslar Haydn? If so in match day squad  today.

I think they are the same person, yes, I saw Kessler last season for the u18s, he looked excellent. It’s encouraging that he’s been put in the match day squad at such a young age

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 28/08/2020 at 09:15, lexicon said:

Compared to any of us... yes. 🤣

I think you are correct, it’s why they have their contracts and sponsorship deals. They might  play for our first team, they might not, whatever happens with the young players we give them a good grounding and an education. The majority fall by the wayside and don’t even play league football but then a Jack Grealish standard of player comes along ever 10-15 years and it’s all worth it. It’s the scout’s job to find these players, we have some very good young players coming through at minute like Kaine Kessler, Jacob Ramsey, Aaron Ramsey and Carney Chukwuemeka. I don’t want to put too much pressure on them like I have in the past 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Â