Pre-Match Thread

Ouchmefoot

Elmo has always been a better winger than a full back, as he has  quality of delivery so happy that he has a chance.

Hourihane selection worries me but not as much given as it’s him or Drinkwater currently in the chosen formation. He is probably only keeping the place warm for McGinn anyway whose realistic target comeback was always the Chelsea game.

Hourihane... I just can't believe he's starting.

Maybe Smith is banking on them playing badly. That's the only scenario he has any impact here.

Cowardly in every action he takes. Popping the ball off to anyone else under pressure then hiding so they can't give it him back is his worst trait.

If we're all over them, he'll likely have some fun over on the left with Jack and Targett going forward. He loves that wide overlap.

Prove me wrong Conor and show some bravery on the ball and hold the middle of the pitch.

• Like 1

On 03/03/2020 at 10:46, rjw63 said:

Yes.

And just like the striker on a 3 month barren run, the manager needing a win to save his job, etc etc, you just know what usually happens...

spacer.png

That is a lovely barbecue 

Just now, handsworthvilla said:

I like the starting line up 

Cue the unjustified scapegoating of Hourihane if we lose 

It'll only be scapegoating if he plays well. Hopefully he does.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

When some of you post things like this, I have to wonder if you think we have a secret stash of registered players to unleash on a match day.

It's the SAME SQUAD we have had to choose from all season (Plus January) you know?

Which player/s being included would have made it not "About 4 - 0 to Leicester" in your opinion?

It's a strong team, but...

We're 19th, we're not very good :D 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Would Ghazi be anywhere near a subs bench if we had others to choose from, he needs to step it on up now and redeem himself after that display of walking off.

• Like 1