Match Thread: LCF: Villa v Man City

limpid

4 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Drop the God damn Wingers and overload the centre Smith, we are weak in the middle and you know it, they are waltzing through our center.

Edit/ Samatta wonderful, one back.

Anything good we’ve done has been from wide. Would be utter madness to remove that. 

• Like 2

Can come back out with a bit of hope, at least. They’re a world class football team that are almost impossible to beat. But they’re only ahead through a refereeing cock up. 

You never know.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Questions need to be asked about VAR. Why couldn’t they rule the goal out due to the corner being incorrectly given. 

I wouldn't mind if it was a tight call like grazing his body. It's the fact it was so bloody obvious. Why isn't the ref overruling that? Everyone else saw it was a goal kick, why didn't they? 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Questions need to be asked about VAR. Why couldn’t they rule the goal out due to the corner being incorrectly given. 

Because that's not how VAR works.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

I'd put on Keinan for Elmo. Put AEG on the right, hit the ball up to Keinan in the left and work from there.

I wouldn't. It wouldn't be the first time Elmo is part of important goals. (Both ends, I know, but still)