WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

My neighbour with the big boobs has been walking up and down the garden topless all day.

Just wish his wife would do the same.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What is the first thing a battered wife does when she gets home from hospital?

Dinner and the laundry if she's got any sense.

• Haha 3

Thanks for all your messages! First of all, I'm fine - or I will be soon. I had nasty accident today but I'm ok. I went horse riding and let's just say it didn't end up quite as planned. I got on the horse ok and started out slowly but he started to speed up and we were going faster than I was comfortable with until we were going as fast as the horse could go! Have to admit I was terrified!! Then the worst thing ever happened - I fell off and caught my foot in the stirrup and the horse was dragging me around in a circle. It wouldn't stop, it just kept going around and around. 

Thank God for the staff at Tesco's that came out and unplugged the carousel. Just some bruising.  🤠

• Haha 1

On 21/06/2020 at 13:24, rjw63 said:

What is the first thing a battered wife does when she gets home from hospital?

Dinner and the laundry if she's got any sense.

Very similar to this:

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes? 

Nothing, you've already told her twice. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Did you know the actor Yul Brynner was a lifelong Liverpool fan,and never used aftershave?
It's true - Yul never wore cologne. 

mooney.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was in a pub in Saturday night when this really brutally ugly girl came up to me, squeezed my arse and said "Give me your number, sexy".

I replied "Have you got a pen?" She smiled and said "Yes".

I replied, "Well you better get back to it, before the farmer notices you're missing".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I can tell just by the shoes a woman wears if I'm going to have sex with her or not.

If she's wearing 3" heels or higher, I'm definitely going to be screwing her.

If she's wearing nice comfy running shoes, I'm probably not going to be able to get close enough to use the taser.

• Haha 1

Â