WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Little Red Riding Hood was walking through the forest when she sees the wolf crouched behind a tree.

"I can see you, Big Bad Wolf" she shouts, and the wolf runs away.

Five minutes later and there's the wolf couched behind the tree again. "I can see you, Big Bad Wolf" she shouts and the wolf again runs off.

Shortly after and there he is again.

"I can see you, Big Bad Wolf!!"

And the wolf shouts "I wish you'd **** off! I'm trying to have a shit!"

• Haha 1

On 04/08/2020 at 09:55, StefanAVFC said:

I went to a funeral the other day of my old mate.

His Mrs was clearly distressed, so I leaned over and asked 'Could I say a word?'

She agreed, so I stood up, cleared my throat and said 'Plethora'.

As I sat back down, she turned to me and said 'Thanks, that means a lot'.

Reminds me of a similar joke.

To the man who translated "beaucoup" for me. Thanks, it means a lot.

:ph34r:

On 05/08/2020 at 23:06, Stevo985 said:

Boy: Dad, how come my sister's name is Teresa?

Dad: Because Teresa is an anagram of Easter, and your mother absolutely loves Easter

Boy: Thanks, Dad.

Dad: No problem, Alan.

took me 2 days of looking for anagram of Alan derrrrr

• Haha 4

A truckie is driving down the highway, when a blonde girl in a convertible speeds up beside him in the other lane. Suddenly, she changes lane so finely in front of the truck, the truckie is forced to brake quickly. The truckie changes lanes and catches up to the girl. He leans out and yells " Oi, you! Pull over!". The girl then yells back " No, silly. It's a hoodie. Look." The blonde girl then takes her hands off the steering wheel while adjusting the hood on her jacket on her head, causing her convertible to drift towards the side of the truck. The truckie brakes again, and now, he is really miffed. It was bad enough telling a bad joke as old as time, but this chick was also dangerous. "OI!!" he yells, this time firmly pointing at her, and then to the side of the road. The blonde gets the message, and pulls over to the side of the road.

The truckie pulls up behind her, and steps out of his truck, removing from behind the seat a tyre iron and a piece of chalk. He draws a small circle on the edge of the road, goes over to the blonde, picks her up by the shoulders, and puts her in the circle. " You are not to get out of that circle until I say so" he tells the girl. He walks over to the blonde's convertible, and bashes the bonnet with his tyre iron. He looks over at the blonde, and she is smiling at him. This time, he smashes off her side rear view mirror. He looks back, and she is giggling. He turns back to her car and smashes in her windscreen. He looks back, and there she is laughing her ass off. He walks over to the girl. " I just trashed your car. What's so funny, you idiot?". " You're the idiot." she replied. " Every time your back was turned, I was stepping out of the circle."

• Haha 1

Â