WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Funny but absolutely true

My niece got married recently to a member of a local well known "hard family" many brothers involved 3 of the brothers play football for a local Sunday pub team

I was asking her husband how they got on last on last week, He said it all kicked off big time, one of the brothers got tackled heavily and dropped the other guy with a single punch. Then both teams started fighting, the Ref got nutted and one of the linesman kicked in the bollocks. An ambulance had to be called and the match got abandoned 

I said "So what happens now, is the game forfeited or do you have to replay it"

No he said "It was only a friendly " 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Need your help, fellas.

Recently started attending trivia nights with the missus and a couple of others.

At the half way point, my son (age 11) is invited to tell a joke. Which goes down really well.

So much so that it's become expected every week now.

So, we need some more material.

Just short ones like: What does... or, Why did... etc. 

Last night's was : What did Stephen Hawking get on his IQ test? - Just a little bit of dribble.

Previously : What's long and limp and hangs just in front of an arsehole? - Donald Trump's tie.

And: Why do dwarfs laugh when playing football? - 'cos the grass tickles their balls.

Just a little inappropriate and/or risque for an 11 year old - which makes them go down all the better - but not too adult as to shock. And kids jokes just won't cut it with this audience.

Thought I'd come here first, and I've been "browsing" the 394 pages here, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

1 hour ago, PriceyDownunder said:

Need your help, fellas.

Recently started attending trivia nights with the missus and a couple of others.

At the half way point, my son (age 11) is invited to tell a joke. Which goes down really well.

So much so that it's become expected every week now.

So, we need some more material.

Just short ones like: What does... or, Why did... etc. 

Last night's was : What did Stephen Hawking get on his IQ test? - Just a little bit of dribble.

Previously : What's long and limp and hangs just in front of an arsehole? - Donald Trump's tie.

And: Why do dwarfs laugh when playing football? - 'cos the grass tickles their balls.

Just a little inappropriate and/or risque for an 11 year old - which makes them go down all the better - but not too adult as to shock. And kids jokes just won't cut it with this audience.

Thought I'd come here first, and I've been "browsing" the 394 pages here, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

Does he know the Aristocrats joke?

• Haha 3

Â