WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I doubt that winding the window down would have any effect whatsoever on the surrounding temperature. That particular Irishman has been severely misinformed. Maybe he should have watched a little more Bear Grylls and a little less Laurel and Hardy. The Irish always seem come out these anecdotes in a bad light . Major Reform on the emerald isle is in order if you ask me.

I was at the movies last week with Alex.He went out to have a smoke and a georgus blond came and sat in his seat.

Me:you can"t sit there,my friend is sitting there.

Blond:I will be your friend.

Me: No he is my best friend.

Blond:Grabs my hand and shoves it down the front of her panties and says.That is your best friend ?

Me"No my friend is a bigger word removed than that.

I doubt that winding the window down would have any effect whatsoever on the surrounding temperature. That particular Irishman has been severely misinformed. Maybe he should have watched a little more Bear Grylls and a little less Laurel and Hardy. The Irish always seem come out these anecdotes in a bad light . Major Reform on the emerald isle is in order if you ask me.

:lol::thumb:

I was at the movies last week with Alex.He went out to have a smoke and a georgus blond came and sat in his seat.

Me:you can"t sit there,my friend is sitting there.

Blond:I will be your friend.

Me: No he is my best friend.

Blond:Grabs my hand and shoves it down the front of her panties and says.That is your best friend ?

Me"No my friend is a bigger word removed than that.

Don't quit your day job.

My mate is shagging twins who both like it up the arse. I asked "How do you tell them apart?". That's easy he said.... Sally has massive tits and a shaved fanny, and Dereks got a mustache and big bollocks!

I was pretty excited when my new girlfriend sent me a text claiming she loves anal.

Dyslexic bitch, it turns out she loves Alan, my best mate...

My mate set me up on a blind date.

He said, "She's a lovely girl, but there's something you should know... She's expecting a baby."

I felt like a right **** idiot waiting in the pub wearing nothing but a nappy!

Brilliant :crylaugh:

ARE YOU INSURED FOR SEX? Make sure you get the correct insurance for the sex you are having. Below you will find a list of companies, catering for most tastes.

1. Sex with wife: Legal & General.

2. Sex on the phone: Direct Line.

3. Sex with partner: Standard Life.

4. Sex with someone different: Go Compare.

5. Sex with a fat bird: More Than.

6. Sex in a car: Sheila's Wheels.

7. Sex with a posh bird: Privileged.

8. Sex with a tranny: Confused.com.

From Sickipedia (As is is most of the funny shit I post )

My mate is shagging twins who both like it up the arse. I asked "How do you tell them apart?". That's easy he said.... Sally has massive tits and a shaved fanny, and Dereks got a mustache and big bollocks!
Best laugh I've had in a while. Wasn't expecting that :)

Man goes into a brothel and steps into a large room with 3 doors marked Big Tits Small Tits and Medium Tits.

He walks into the room marked Big Tits and is in another room with 3 doors marked. Blonds Brunetts and redheads.

He walks into the room marked Blonds, and he is in another room with 3 doors marked Big C#@t$ Medium C#@t$ and Small C#@t$

He walkes into the room marked Big C#@t$ and out into the street.

Me and the wife were in the shopping centre earlier, where we rounded a corner to see a gaggle of young girls, all wearing next to nothing, pouring out of hmv.

"Phoarr!", I said to the wife, pointing at a gorgeous lass of about twenty. "I bet you'd **** love to have legs like her."

She didn't respond, but I could tell she was upset.

I could hear the sobs as I wheeled her up the ramp into debenhams.

Â