WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Few more

Avoid jet lag by simply taking an earlier flight, thus arriving fully

refreshed and on time.

Sgt. R. J. Crowe, 662 Squadron, Germany.

Pass off as Welsh by putting coal dust behind your fingernails and

talking gibberish all the time, stopping occasionally to sing loudly,

or set fire to someone else's house.

Mr P. Lilburn, Rotherham.

Smell gas? Locate the suspected leak by striking an ordinary match in

every room in the house until a loud explosion reveals the source of

the escaping gas.

N. Burke, Manchester.

Save time when crossing a one-way street by only looking in the

direction of oncoming traffic.

D. Rogers, Hemel Hempstead.

When crossing a one-way street always look in BOTH directions in case

a large, blue furniture removal lorry is reversing the wrong way up

the road.

D. Rogers Hemel, Hempstead General Infirmary.

Mix tea with coffee, and leave in the fridge to cool. Hey presto!

Toffee.

A. Sharp, Birmingham.

Record the sound of your washing machine onto a tape, then confuse

neighbours by playing it back on a battery operated cassette player

during a powercut.

Howard Urmenyl, Amersham, Leo Sayer country

Deter goldfish from having sex by throwing a small bucket of air over

any that you catch in the act.

W. T. Conqueror, Hastings.

An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an

inexpensive vibrator.

Sister S. Berwick, Blackrod.

:lol:

My wife phoned and said; "I'm never gonna dance again...""Guilty feet have got no rhythm?" I asked with a smile....."No" she replied...."I've been hit by a van."

My favourite Viz top tip is still :

'Save money on expensive binoculars by standing closer to the object you wish to view'

Either that or :

'Get that expensive gravel drive feel by selotaping Rice Crispies to your car tyres.'

A blonde is driving to Disneyland when she see's a sign "Disneyland Left" so she turned back.

On her way back she see's another sign " Clean restrooms next 8 miles" by the time she had driven 8 miles she had cleaned 43 restrooms

I came home from work early today and caught my daughter masturbating with a cucumber.

"That's disgusting" I said "I'm meant to be eating that tonight, now it's going to taste like salad".

I came home from work early today and caught my daughter masturbating with a cucumber.

"That's disgusting" I said "I'm meant to be eating that tonight, now it's going to taste like salad".

I knew where it was going and it was still funny :)

My wife and I have been arguing whether to spank our six year old daughter.

I say yes but my wife says we should wait until she's done something wrong.

A piece of string walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The barman refuses to serve him saying rudely "Sorry but we don't serve the likes of you. Get out!" The piece of string leaves the bar feeling glum, he walks down the road and then he sees two girls who he asks for help.

"Please" he says to one of the girls "would you tie a knot in me?" This she does.

"Please" the piece of string says to the other girl "would you mind taking your comb and fluffing out the ends of my string?" so the girl obliges.

"Thank you" says the string and he turns around, goes back into the bar and immediately orders a drink again.

The barman looks at him quizzically and says "Aren't you the piece of string that was in here a moment ago?"

"No" came the answer "I'm a frayed knot".

Englishman, Scot and an Irishman are talking about their teenage daughters. The Englishman says, "I was tidying my daughters bedroom and found a pack of fags, I didn't know she smoked". The Scot says "I found a bottle of vodka in my girls bedroom, I didn't know she drank". The Irishman says "that's nothing! I found a packet of condoms in my daughters bedroom!! I didn't know she had a cock".

A piece of string walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The barman refuses to serve him saying rudely "Sorry but we don't serve the likes of you. Get out!" The piece of string leaves the bar feeling glum, he walks down the road and then he sees two girls who he asks for help.

"Please" he says to one of the girls "would you tie a knot in me?" This she does.

"Please" the piece of string says to the other girl "would you mind taking your comb and fluffing out the ends of my string?" so the girl obliges.

"Thank you" says the string and he turns around, goes back into the bar and immediately orders a drink again.

The barman looks at him quizzically and says "Aren't you the piece of string that was in here a moment ago?"

The 17th century would have called, but phones weren't invented yet.

Last time I heard that I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur

I doth suggesth that thine joke is somewhat aged in its nature, sire.

An arab is riding across the desert on his camel when he spots an English man carrying an umbrella.

Arab:Greetings, what are you doing ?

Englishman: I am going to cross this desert.

Arab:And what is the umbrella for ?

Englishman: To shield me from the hot sun.

Arab: Good thinking and good luck.

A few miles further on he comes across a Scotsman carrying a watermelon.

Arab: Greetings, what are you doung ?

Scotsman: I am going to cross the desert.

Arab: And what is the watermelon for ?

Scotsman: This watermelon is both food and water.

Arab: Good thinking and good luck.

He rides on a few miles and comes across an Irishman carrying a car door.

Arab:Greetings what are you doing ?

Irishman: I am trying to cross the desert.

Arab: And what is the car door for ?

Irishman: If it gets too hot I can wind the window down.

Â