WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

My new girlfriend just said, "After an orgasm, I like to kiss and cuddle, then fall asleep in each others arms. What about you?"

I said, "I usually delete my browsing history and throw the tissues away."

:crylaugh: Haha, thats going on facebook.

A blond steps out on the road and gets hit by a car.

The driver gets out and runs over to the blond

Driver: I'm sorry I could'ent stop, you stepped out right in front of me.

Blond: My eyes are going all blurry,I cant see properly.

Driver holds up 2 fingers and says: How many fingers have I got up ?

Blond: Oh no, I am paralised from the waist down as well

Apparently the fire brigade could be going on strike in two week's time.

David Cameron has advised the public to set fire to their homes tonight as a precaution

Stolen for Facebook.

(I think SFF deserves its own acroynm BTW).

I don't get it :oops:

I don't get it :oops:

Take 2 aspro's and lie down for a couple of hours :D

Right,

having a mare trying to start an essay so accidentally distracted myself by going to the Viz site. I know there's a thread, but I can never get the search function to work :/

So enjoy some silliness: I am certain most of these are as old as the hills but they're making me smile today!

CAN YOU settle an argument? My wife says I'm a drunken bastard for coming home at 3 in the morning and pissing in the wardrobe. I say she's a lazy cow who never makes any effort to look nice, and if she gave me a bit now and then I wouldn't have to go looking for it elsewhere. Who is correct?

I FANCY having a bit of rabbit for my tea tonight. Could anyone tell me if it's cheaper from a butcher's or a pet shop?

I WENT bobsleighing this Christmas. I killed Bob Holness, Bob Monkhouse and Bob Carolgees..

THE BIG Issue would sell a lot more copies if they made their vendors smarten up a bit. Most of them look like tramps.

WHY DOES Prince Naseem get a gong just because he's good at punching people? I'm brilliant at it but the most I've ever got is 200 hours community service.

THESE PEOPLE who object to gay men bringing up children, saying they will lack female role models show a staggering level of ignorance. Surely they'll get all the feminine influence they need with both parents skipping around the house in high heeled shoes and dresses.

MY 94-YEAR-OLD nana is always reminding people that she is a great, great, great grandmother. I for one would have expected a little more modesty from a woman of her generation.

SO A SPOONFUL of sugar helps the medicine goes down, does it? Well I'm an insulin dependant diabetic, and after following this advice, I am now two months into a life threatening hyperglycaemic coma. Thank you very much, Mary **** Poppins.

WHY SLAUGHTER and incinerate livestock with foot and mouth disease when they can be redeployed to clear the world's mine fields?

THESE NEW 'Gentlemen's Clubs' are a complete con. I went in one the other night and it was full of women. To add insult to injury, most of them were practically naked.

Godzilla n. A ferocious burp, accompanied by clawing motions with the hands.

bomb bay sapphire n. A turd which has been baked for so long in the shit pipe that it exhibits a hardness comparable to that of a precious stone.

box the Jesuit v. 17thC. How Friar Tuck may have referred to strangling the parson behind a bush in Sherwood Forest.

Quebec Bravos n. Metropolitan Police phonetic radio code. QBs = Quality Breasts, used by bored scuffers on Saturday night city centre duty. 'Calling all units, calling all units. Quebec Bravos in the High Street. Any units wish to assist? Over.'

spadework n. The hard graft that must be undertaken before planting one's seed in the ladygarden. Frigmerole. Foreplay.

GUN JUMPERS. Avoid premature ejaculation during intercourse by offloading during foreplay

NORMAL MARS bars make ideal Ice Cream Mars bars for Eskimos.

MEN. RE-CREATE the excitement of a Soho peep show by going to a nudist beach wearing a burka.

OLYMPIC commentators. Inform the audience how old the female gymnasts are before they start their routine, thus preventing any illegal thoughts involving their flexibility.

ok im done.

My 2 favourites from that lot :lol:

I FANCY having a bit of rabbit for my tea tonight. Could anyone tell me if it's cheaper from a butcher's or a pet shop?

bomb bay sapphire n. A turd which has been baked for so long in the shit pipe that it exhibits a hardness comparable to that of a precious stone.

Another of theirs.

Domestos is an ideal substitute for Blue Curaco, and far less pricey.

It gives any cocktail a bit of "oomph."

James Francis, East Glamorgan Hospital.

:lol:

Or this'n.

Save money on expensive personalised car number plates by simply

changing your name to match your existing plate.

Mr KVL 74IY, Lincoln.

:crylaugh:

Â