Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

21 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Not seen it, would you recommend it MaVilla?

Definitely, absolutely brilliant film.

I would imagine you would enjoy it, you are in to talent identification etc, might be right up your street.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Definitely, absolutely brilliant film.

I would imagine you would enjoy it, you are in to talent identification etc, might be right up your street.

I can get some tips and make notes!

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

What do you think of Valentin Rongier as an alternative to SantaMaria? We were strongly linked to Rongier too.

I love him, totally unique style. Really wanted us to sign him last summer. Wouldn't have given us a huge amount more solidity I don't think though.

Went to Marseille and they finished second. So Champions League instead of Championship for him.

Dates for summer 2020 transfer window agreed

Premier League Shareholders have agreed on the dates for the summer 2020 transfer window.

The window will open for 10 weeks at the end of the current Premier League season, starting on 27 July and ending on 5 October.  

Following consultation with the EFL, a domestic-only window will be added from 5 October, closing 17:00 BST on 16 October.

During this window, Premier League clubs will only be able to trade with EFL clubs (either loans or permanent registrations).  

No transfers can take place between Premier League clubs in this period.  

The transfer window is subject to the approval of FIFA.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1725887?sf235975734=1

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

What do you think of Valentin Rongier as an alternative to SantaMaria? We were strongly linked to Rongier too.

I like him, good player but Marseille will want big money for him. They paid around £11mil for him from Nantes last September.

Edited by Villan4Life

Marseille are in financial dire straights so if we stay up a few cheeky bids should be put in as they have some very good players. I really like the look of Duje Caleta-car at CB and they have an embarrassment of riches in midfield in Lopez, Sanson, & Rongier. Just need a miracle 🤞🏻

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Whether we go down or stay up, I am looking forward to a rebuild of our squad. This time we need to do well in the market and maybe add 4 or 5 quality acquisitions. 

50 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Whether we go down or stay up, I am looking forward to a rebuild of our squad. This time we need to do well in the market and maybe add 4 or 5 quality acquisitions. 

The 4th rebuild in 5 years. Its something we definitely dont need to do 

50 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I hope we have another £100m handy

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Aston Villa summer rebuild 5: Electric Boogaloo

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zatman said:

if at first you don't succeed 🙄 its better to try and fail than fail to try 🙄 its hard to fail, but it is worse to never have tried to succeed 🙄 sod it! oh how I love the Villa 🤪

• Like 1