Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

If Brentford don’t get promoted Benrahama as Jack’s replacement if/when he goes.. would people be happy with that? 

Jack can't be replaced so you have to build a team from his absence. Like Liverpool did with the Coutinho money.

24 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Pace and goals. 

Midfield looks better and defence more settled. 

Wingers and a striker. Spare no expense.

You ain't wrong.

Pace is so important as we currently have zero and it really shows in our counter attacks and how teams aren't scared to position their line high.

Now we have a settled spine this is the time to add some quality rather than quantity and I'm genuinely excited to how we could line up next year.

• Like 3

Would anyone take Mitrovic if Fulham don't come up?

I'd honestly try for Abraham and Mitrovic.

We definitely need a winger, maybe 2, plus a CB and a couple of young fullbacks. I would also go for Eze from QPR and a DM. **** it, let's go for Sandro Tonali.

Obviously we aren't going to sign that many players, but this summer is more important than the last one in my opinion.

• Like 1

In an ideal world...we keep grealish, Heaton and luiz get in

Benrahma 

Abraham 

Cantwell...for legs

LB

CB

Maybe a lallana...looking for team

But importantly we need a strong team...no 8 mil players....20.30 mil

I'm actually more interested in how some of our purchases will develop and perform next season, after having a year of experience in the PL. 

Players like Trez, Nakamba, Luiz, Konsa, Hause, Wesley, Samatta, Guilbert, McGinn etc. could potentially get even better. 

4 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

CB

CM

W

W

ST

Heaton 

Giilbert Konsa Mings Targett 

SantaMaria Luiz Grealish

William                            Fraser

Cavani/ Belotti

Fixed for you lol 😉 🤭. P.S I think Konsa deserves the shirt next season.

12 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

If we're clever we can sign the following 5 players for £27m.

Edinson Cavani, free. Firstly it's going to be a 1% chance of pulling this off. However Cavani is available on a free and we can sell him our vision. This will be a legacy signing. Luc Nilis was our legacy signing but unfortunately that horrible collision happened. Cavani will change Aston Villa. Profile, sponsors, other top players will take notice. Our defence will improve - Cavani is a horrible training pitch player because he is a fierce competitor our defence will have no quarter given on the training pitch. Nearly impossible but I truly believe we can sign him. Defends from the front.

Layvin Kurzawa - LB Free. Again lots of competition but he is another signing we can pull this off. Adds quality and pace to the LB position.

Ryan Fraser - LW Free. Tricky winger adds good speed and helps with defensive work. Solid crosser. Gets a goal too.

Baptiste SantaMaria - £12m a horrible opponent one of the best tacklers around and his positioning is brilliant. Him and Luiz in CDM means our full backs can push on. Grealish can then play in a free role knowing that these two are behind him.

Tyrese Campbell - £15m - one for the future but ridiculously fast. Very skillful too. Decent finisher looks like he has a good head on his shoulders and his father will keep him grounded. Lots of potential. 

If we can get that done asap it means Grealish might stay. Then we can focus on busting some release clauses:

Belotti. Young hungry and nasty. Ruthless finisher. Works so hard and is quick too. Passing isn't the best he does enough in the build up. A mentor like Cavani initially would be great for him.

This is the one signing alot of people are going to think I'm off my trolley about but hear me out. Inaki Williams. If we really wanna show we mean business then we need to match his release clause. It's the psychological effect of the signing more than anything. If we match the release clause then by extension the player knows we mean business. 

Cheaper Alternatives - RB Salzburg's front 3 - they are very good players especially Okafor and they usually have small release clauses.

Defence - I think we can last another season and I don't know who we can get in goal. I wouldn't mind Pepe Reina for another season his experience and class has helped.

Goalkeeper, you say? I’d go for Peter Gulacsi at Leipzig. For me he’s absolutely another level, and we could get him.