Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

Credit has to go to both players, this has been a great match.

The tournament needs Murray to go through though, Verdasco is having the game of his life and both he and the Polish guy would lose in 3 sets to Djok, even Del Potro.

I can't stand Murray but that was an excellent come back. Unlucky for Verdasco

I must say that the commentary from the BBC is about as good as there football commentary.. Just picking "friendly" people, who do not provide any knowledge or insight into the game. It's really about time they upped the sport coverage that they provide as they are falling so far behind everyone else

I must say that the commentary from the BBC is about as good as there football commentary.. Just picking "friendly" people, who do not provide any knowledge or insight into the game. It's really about time they upped the sport coverage that they provide as they are falling so far behind everyone else

I think that McEnroe is as good as it gets for sports pundits imo but at this point in the tournament they lose him to the American network for the big games.

Henman and Boris aren't too bad but Castle as the lead commentator is pretty weak.

I think that McEnroe is as good as it gets for sports pundits imo but at this point in the tournament they lose him to the American network for the big games.

Henman and Boris aren't too bad but Castle as the lead commentator is pretty weak.

Boris normally isn't bad, but thought today it was so lacklustre.

Agreed about McEnroe that he knows his stuff.

Unlucky for Verdasco, thought he shaded that but a couple of weak points against the top players and that's what happens.

Djokovic still to win this for me.

Yes me too, Del Potro has a hitters chance but Djokovic looks as if hes playing as well as ever. Don't know what to think about Murray. He looked very passive early on. Clearly his second serve is a weakness, but a great comeback.

Not quite sure how Murray won that. Verdasco was much better. Murray needs to really up his game to even get into the final, let alone beat Djoko.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Theres got to be questions whether Del potro's knee will be ok. Yes he got through that match against Ferrer with the help of painkillers and a strapping but the problem maybe next day and how quickly he can recover and he definitely will be made to run around against Djokovic.

Â