Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

We live in a pretty shallow world if all that matters is looks and money. Maybe he's a nice kind caring man who makes her laugh.

The female tennis player that does it for me is marion bartoli. Not the tall classical blonde like a Sharopova but she has that feistiness which appeals to me.

Edited by PaulC

Yes, clearly an attractive woman can only be interested in a man if he is rich and plays professional sports. Come on :rolleyes:

I think that particular attractive woman is only interested in that particular man because he's rich and plays professional sports. Not the most handsome man is he.

He's not the ugliest man either. Also you have no idea at all what either of them are like so I think being judgemental in that situation is out of order and just reeks of jealousy to be honest.

Nishikori through.

Dmitrov in a final set...

Tomic is through too, another young'un, but he's an Aussie.

could be a classic. Don't think Dimitrov is ready yet to step into the big time even if he wins this

Yes, clearly an attractive woman can only be interested in a man if he is rich and plays professional sports. Come on :rolleyes:

I think that particular attractive woman is only interested in that particular man because he's rich and plays professional sports. Not the most handsome man is he.

He's not the ugliest man either. Also you have no idea at all what either of them are like so I think being judgemental in that situation is out of order and just reeks of jealousy to be honest.

Jealous of what?!

It's just my opinion.

Whilst I doubt he's the most attractive man (physically) out of all the men she could have chosen from, I didn't say there's anything wrong with being attracted to someone because they're rich and play sport.

In fact, it's just as good of a reason as any: he's a talented bloke (which some women may find very attractive) with money (being able to provide is a positive trait).

So how about you wind your neck in.

Watched the Laura Robson match this afternoon, she is a good blooming girl who could make herself millions as Britain's No1 women's player. Held her nerve better than her opponent and got the win which didn't seem likely earlier in the match.

Watched the Laura Robson match this afternoon, she is a good blooming girl who could make herself millions as Britain's No1 women's player. Held her nerve better than her opponent and got the win which didn't seem likely earlier in the match.

Fair play to her for getting me to my first Wimbledon semi .

• Like 2

Yes I think she's potential top 10 player.

Â