Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

re brito and sharapova, a description I heard elsewhere summed it up quite well:  "if you close your eyes and listen to the Sharapova match, it sounds like two lesbians taking turns to take a running fist up each other." :blink: 

Federer's on the decline now. But that Stakhovsky chap was superb, and so articulate as well seemed like a proper nice chap, with a quite magnificent woman at his side too. 

Nailed on for a murray - djokovic final

She could have the pick of Ukraine and she chooses someone who has a career earnings of like $2.4 million. The only reason I can think of is that he must have a cock as big as his tennis racket. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

2.4 mil is a fortune in the Ukraine. Anyway I thought he played brilliant today and it was good old fashioned serve and volley tennis. It might be the end of an era. Federer lost heavily to Tsonga in the French and there is a noticeable decline.

With the way Wimbledon has started you cant say anything is nailed on any more. Djokovic now has the much tougher half of the draw with Del Potro and Berdych potentially in the quarters and semis. Maybe its just Murrays time!

Â