Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

I'm sure they have their reasons for putting Kvitova as low as 8th seed. If I was putting money on anyone to win it'd be her. Although I haven't seen Lisicki in action. Watch now as she bombs out to Flipkens.

I'm sure they have their reasons for putting Kvitova as low as 8th seed. If I was putting money on anyone to win it'd be her. Although I haven't seen Lisicki in action. Watch now as she bombs out to Flipkens.

She is a Wimbledon winner and a left hander so even though she hasn't looked convincing I wouldn't rule her out. Hard to pick a winner of the womens but I would go for Radwanska or Lisicki

I think Lisicki is the bookies favourite. Pleased Bartoli won. The commentary team and the crowd were against her. Shame on the crowd for booing her after-all she has every right to complain if the court is dangerous because of the rain.

:lol:

Flipper has a real chance to win the tourny now. K-Vit was apparently 'ill'.

Aggy looked good, as did Sabine. Plus there's M-Barts.

Tough call.

I'm going to go with Aggy

:lol:

Flipper has a real chance to win the tourny now. K-Vit was apparently 'ill'.

Yeah that was always gonna happen :lol: Makes you wonder why Flipper was #20 :P

Â