Borja Bastón

alreadyexists

1 minute ago, kidlewis said:

It’s all getting edited back now but looked hilarious for about ten minutes. 

scored 303 goals in one game as well. 

Also was quoted as saying the city is ours, sotc, when asked about his move to Villa. 

• Like 1

Well he is better than mr nobody at all so that's a start. Injuries or not it is nice to have a striker on the bench to change things during the course of a game. So many times you look at our bench & think why even bother as there is nobody there to change things around

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, John said:

The last one that we won and Savo?:hooray:

Indeed. For some reason I thought the UTD loss was the FA cup rather than the league cup. 

That Savo goal will live long in the memory. 

Edited by av1

Genuine question to those who aren’t happy with this one: what alternative would you have gone for, and how much do you think it would have cost us?

Signing squad players who are ready to go is hard. By definition they aren’t going to be top drawer players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I had just joined the Army in 96 so watched it in the Naafi during basic training. I was one of 2 Villa fans amongst at least 20 Leeds lads. 

Me and my pal weren't the most popular people on camp when that went in 😂

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

I think it will be down to how the three of them perform in training as to who gets the shirt on match day.

Smith doesn’t do ‘favourites’ and doesn’t pick players on reputation, form is the only criteria. 

I don't buy that.

He kept persisting with Wesley even when Davis was fit.

7 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Genuine question to those who aren’t happy with this one: what alternative would you have gone for, and how much do you think it would have cost us?

Signing squad players who are ready to go is hard. By definition they aren’t going to be top drawer players.

Robbie Keane or Vágner Love. 50p 

Edited by Kingman
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

If he captures at least some of that form for us we will nave a bargain. Free transfer and a contract until the end of the season sounds pretty safe bet to me. 

The music in the video sounds like old Amiga 500 era games

Â