Borja Bastón

alreadyexists

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

It’s the sort of deal that means we hold all the cars at least. 

Could be a bit of a ‘moneyball’ signing if he can find the form he showed to earn the big money move to Swansea in the first place. 

car crash GIF

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looking at his career it all seemed to go down hill when he joined Swansea. 

Anyone’s life would go downhill moving to Swansea 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Chindie said:

May be his face didn't fit, he may not have settled, etc etc. Being farmed out on loan (especially back to the home country) isn't necessarily a sign of a bad egg.

Hope so, but it was the same in Spain. 

Anyways seems like a low risk signing if he isnt a bad egg. I doubt we will see him play a full first team game. Which is fine. He looks like cover till Wesley comes back to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borja_Bastón#Club_career

18 minutes ago, Chindie said:

May be his face didn't fit, he may not have settled, etc etc. Being farmed out on loan (especially back to the home country) isn't necessarily a sign of a bad egg.

No.....but its a hint.

1 hour ago, Villa94 said:

After spending a lot money on players who haven’t quite lived up to expectation we are due a bit of luck so maybe he will surprise us and do well 

Right, I was looking at the fact he was a £16m signing from Atletico... normally I’d expect us to waste that money and someone else to get them on a free later, so this is at least the right way around however he turns out haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Hope so, but it was the same in Spain. 

Anyways seems like a low risk signing if he isnt a bad egg. I doubt we will see him play a full first team game. Which is fine. He looks like cover till Wesley comes back to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borja_Bastón#Club_career

I don't think there's any suggestion he's an arse. I could see him being very much a confidence player who struggled in a struggling side and then got ditched.

That's not to say I think he's a good signing incidentally. I'm pretty sure it's a complete desperation signing. But if this is what we've got to have, then it's better than nothing and maybe he might surprise us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Played for Sheep Chutneys FC and is 35,807 feet tall apparently. Would’ve worked well with Hutton’s crosses.

It’s all getting edited back now but looked hilarious for about ten minutes. 

scored 303 goals in one game as well. 

• Haha 1

Â