Borja Bastón

alreadyexists

7 minutes ago, useless said:

He only played 506 minutes in the premier league for Swansea, which is about six games worth of football. That might explain why he only scored one goal for them that season, but then I guess it also makes you wonder why he played so little given how much they paid for him, but they did have Abraham that season as well.

Even Tammy, who we all agree is pretty damn awesome, only scored 5 in 31 for Swansea in their last season in the PL. They were not a great side and when they got relegated from the PL they were garbage. 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 4

Even though he screams of a Grant Holt, Simon Dawkins, Tom Carroll type of signing, there's still part of me that believes he's going to be some kind of inspired signing that will fire us to safety. 

Edited by djdabush

I was probably rather harsh on this. Not my ideal signing but we obviously can't go from now until the end of the season with 2 strikers, especially when one spends half the time injured so considering the deal is a free transfer it's not as bad as I made out in my head. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, djdabush said:

Even though he screams of a Grant Holt, Simon Dawkins, Tom Carroll type of signing, there's still part of me that believes he's going to be some kind of inspired signing that will fire us to safety. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays barely any minutes. I think Samatta/Davis will start/bench

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he plays barely any minutes. I think Samatta/Davis will start/bench

I'm not sure, what to think.

from what i can gather, swansea fans are as happy as we are to off load Hogan.

Edited by TRO

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

We don't need him to be a 1 in 2 striker. 

Wesley has 5 goals and didn't have a shot on target for a 4 game stretch  

Samatta and this guy don't need to be Henry and Shearer to help us survive. 

You mean Sematta and Davis.

There is no way this guy is ahead of Davis in the pecking order.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

You mean Sematta and Davis.

There is no way this guy is ahead of Davis in the pecking order.

I think it will be down to how the three of them perform in training as to who gets the shirt on match day.

Smith doesn’t do ‘favourites’ and doesn’t pick players on reputation, form is the only criteria. 

Wouldn't be so sure that he's going to be behind Davis, I mean if we need a goal and this guy and Davis are on the bench who are we going to bring on. Apparently sky saying that essentially we're just taking over his contract with Swansea which ends in June, so he'll be wanting to prove himself.

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Wasn't Kozak signed for £ 6 million? 

I'm not talking about the fee....talking about what to expect.

is this where we are at?..... i hope he does well, but, i won't hold my breath.

Â