Generic Virus Thread

villakram

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Jaysus

Not sure I should reply to this as I don't want to enter into any form of contract with you - by which I mean exactly what I say - however I would like to know if the question "what am I?" has been answered?

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Not sure I should reply to this as I don't want to enter into any form of contract with you - by which I mean exactly what I say - however I would like to know if the question "what am I?" has been answered?

I think Brad cut the video short when the officers delivered the answer “you’re clearly a massive rocket polisher”. 

17 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Jaysus

Curiosity got the better of me here, I clicked to have a look at the Twitter account. Wow! People like this really do exist then? 

She’s an anti-masker and Farage supporter who “goes against the grain”. 

It’s bio: 

Plymouth UK Mother, Wife and Ketoer I go against the grain I'm no lemming, Take no shit, Truth Seeker, never be distracted from the truth

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Curiosity got the better of me here, I clicked to have a look at the Twitter account. Wow! People like this really do exist then? 

It’s bio: 

Plymouth UK Mother, Wife and Ketoer I go against the grain I'm no lemming, Take no shit, Truth Seeker, never be distracted from the truth

I did the same. Had an account for a while. Nothing, not a solitary tweet until lockdown and then loads on a daily basis. 

53 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Jaysus

This phrasing - 'I don't want to enter into a contract with you'  - is a direct import from the American 'sovereign citizen' movement, which is a particularly tiresome form of far-right ideology with a variety of batshit beliefs. One of these is that interactions with authority figures are 'contracts' and that they do not have to enter said contracts willingly.

• Like 2

Every time this Magna Carta shite pops up, I wonder yet again if these morons are genuine morons that actually believe it, or just every day dickheads happy to join in with any dickheadery just for the lolz.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s bio: 

People like this voted for children to be in poverty, homelessness, cuts in emergency services, yet now they want to stand up and do something about wearing masks,

Crazy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Every time this Magna Carta shite pops up, I wonder yet again if these morons are genuine morons that actually believe it, or just every day dickheads happy to join in with any dickheadery just for the lolz.

Oh, I'm sure he believes it. 'Brad from Liverpool' is probably paying some shameless grifter handsomely for the benefit of the 'legal advice' he's received. This sovereign citizen stuff is big business, and the marks are some of the easiest going, if you just have no morals or conscience about anything at all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I think they’re just frustrated people who are finding it hard to believe in the direction they’re being told to head in by a government now famed for inaccuracy and lies.

Or, yeah, they’re just dickheads if that’s easier for people to categorise.

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Oh, I'm sure he believes it. 'Brad from Liverpool' is probably paying some shameless grifter handsomely for the benefit of the 'legal advice' he's received. This sovereign citizen stuff is big business, and the marks are some of the easiest going, if you just have no morals or conscience about anything at all.

Well, I suppose the first thing Brad from Liverpool has to do is simply prove he’s a member of the nobility and so the Magna Carta applies to him. That bit should be fairly simple one way or the other.

Edited by chrisp65
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think they’re just frustrated people who are finding it hard to believe in the direction they’re being told to head in by a government now famed for inaccuracy and lies.

Or, yeah, they’re just dickheads if that’s easier for people to categorise.

That they very likely have access to the internet, in that they so often film themselves, I’m going with dickhead that couldn’t be bothered to tap in one single question in to google to check if the dickhead idea is true or a just a dickhead magnet.

Again, I accept that Brad may actually be a legitimate member of the nobility and has never paid vat, rent, council tax or national insurance. I do not know him, I’m presuming he’s just a dickhead.

Is their anything worse than right wingers that think they are the guardians of truth when they get all their info from conspiracist web-sites like Breitbart and Info Wars?  They also crow about how they are anti establishment and then vote for the establishment.  Morons.

• Like 2

I find this stuff interesting, as fundamentally what we're looking at here is the globalisation of lunatic American far-right conspiracy theories. It makes sense I suppose; after all I enjoy reading and learning about their politics in one way, I guess Brad from Liverpool enjoys it too, just in a different way.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Is their anything worse than right wingers that think they are the guardians of truth when they get all their info from conspiracist web-sites like Breitbart and Info Wars?  They also crow about how they are anti establishment and then vote for the establishment.  Morons.

This is it, they preach for people to “wake up” and “stop being sheep” in their own cult like following of unsubstantiated “news” outlets. It’s hilarious really.

• Like 2

I'd like to form a contract with that bloke's face using my fist.

I've laid in to the police for overreach over the past 7 or 8 months, but hats off to the officers in that video, they have the patience of a pair of saints.

Edited by Davkaus

Â