Generic Virus Thread

villakram

1 minute ago, Genie said:

The sacrifices of the last 3 months are all going to be for nothing.

A day at the beach, a VE party and a protest march all more important for some.

Dominic Cummings was too important to sack, when he went on his tour of the north not visiting elderly parents and defo not going to tourist spots for his wife’s birthday and defo not needing to apologise for anything.

Weird how shit pans out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

The sacrifices of the last 3 months are all going to be for nothing.

A day at the beach, a VE party and a protest march all more important for some.

yes and all the work the nurses, nurses, doctors and care workers are for nothing. Total disrespect

• Like 1

Just now, chrisp65 said:

Dominic Cummings was too important to sack, when he went on his tour of the north not visiting elderly parents and defo not going to tourist spots for his wife’s birthday and defo not needing to apologise for anything.

Weird how shit pans out.

I agree, but a lot of the collapse had already happened before that news broke. I think these marches would have still happened even if DC hadn’t been caught out (but maybe slightly less numbers).

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree, but a lot of the collapse had already happened before that news broke. I think these marches would have still happened even if DC hadn’t been caught out (but maybe slightly less numbers).

yes and even so we are all accountable for our own actions.  

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Have these protests been going on all week in the UK? Wonder how many of the protestors are furloughed. At least they making good use of all that free time. 👍🏼

Just the last couple of days 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Just the last couple of days 

yes and unlike the week before the weather has been wetter and far windier which increases the likelihood of spreading the virus. 

53 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

11417109.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

What is wrong with those people? Seriously that is so fecked up.  I bet they've all spent the last few months clapping outside their homes on a Thursday night the shit for brains. 

• Like 1

I wonder why the **** I've bothered staying at home completely alone for the last 3 months. What a bunch of words removed. If they all gave it to each other and didn't pass it on to anyone else, the problem would solve itself. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I wonder why the **** I've bothered staying at home completely alone for the last 3 months. What a bunch of words removed. If they all gave it too each other and didn't pass it on to anyone else, the problem would solve itself. 

It makes you feel like that. Its gone hasn't it. If we get a second spike the govt wont be able to put the breaks on. Wonder how many fines were issued this weekend?

Edited by PaulC

31 minutes ago, PaulC said:

It makes you feel like that. Its gone hasn't it. If we get a second spike the govt wont be able to put the breaks on. Wonder how many fines were issued this weekend?

The police can’t do a single thing. Can you imagine the outrage of police clamping down on the right to protest about police brutality!

Social media would blow up!

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The police can’t do a single thing. Can you imagine the outrage of police clamping down on the right to protest about police brutality!

Social media would blow up!

The police have certainly not worried about that in America.

2 hours ago, choffer said:

No but I’ve seen a lot of people who are protesting in the US saying how encouraged they are that protests are happening around the world. 
And if you think people in this country aren’t learning about their place in the hierarchy, you’d be wrong. There is a big problem in the US but there are similar problems in many countries. These protests will make a positive impact in lots of ways. It won’t fix everything overnight but I believe it moves us forward. 

To my friends in the states that i speak with they dont even know there was a protest here! Also if they did they would see what fools we have here.  A miniority Attacking police and trashing the place. Its embarrassing. 

Your always going to have racists but i think we have come a very long way to where we were. 

It does need tk change but holding a protest in the uk does very little in my opinion but pure stupidity while covid 19 is here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes everything seems to have spiralled out of control since then. Its like when the manager loses the dressing room. The Govt has lost its people

They only had the dopey moron part of its people from the beginning. It's just that a few more of that demographic have now had to watch their grandparents die. 

Edited by ml1dch

Â