Generic Virus Thread

villakram

F&@king morons. I despair at the stupidity of humans. 

In other news, some completely thick retards have been setting fire to Birmingham and Liverpool mobile network masts, in the tin foil wrapped belief that 5G is making Coronavirus worse. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

F&@king morons. I despair at the stupidity of humans. 

In other news, some completely thick retards have been setting fire to Birmingham and Liverpool mobile network masts, in the tin foil wrapped belief that 5G is making Coronavirus worse. 

Your 2 comments ironically coincide with each other.

1 minute ago, MCU said:

Crazy. My neighbour leaves his house about 5+ times a day, at least 3 of those he's taking the dog for a walk. 

Poor dog will absolutely exhausted at this rate! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Just make fines £10k and see how quickly people decide to meet up for a party or gather in the parks.

There’s been some talk of making it a £1k fine, but like you say why not make it huge and remove any doubt. 

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s been some talk of making it a £1k fine, but like you say why not make it huge and remove any doubt. 

I also don't get why the warm weather will be such a big challenge.

There is way less people in the streets. Just get police in parks, and as soon as they see a group fine them and disperse.

I get that there will be more to deal with, but it shouldn't be a challenge.

• Like 1

It is a bloody nice day, to be fair. I enjoyed my morning going on an 8 mile trek, only saw a few dog walkers out on the trail, people were really respectful and went out of their way to give each other plenty of room. 

• Like 1

What I don't get in this whole tragedy is how a Mr and Mrs Smith are supposed to have 3 months savings for a rainy day and deal with the problems, yet a 4 week closedown and Football Clubs, Airlines, Massive corporations are suddenly out of business and needing bailing out.

Shows what a shit show of an economy we live in. How is it supposed to be sustainable if massive businesses don't even have funds to keep them going for a month or two?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Myself and the fam went for a walk today. 5miles through fields, along bridleways etc. Annoyingly the route we took, which we didn’t realise took us through someone’s bit of land past their house (public right of way though) to which he promptly came out the house as we were climbing over a style and asked if it was sensible... 

hes probably right... but would have been more sensible for him to stay inside rather than coming to ask us if what we were doing was sensible...

i don’t know if we are supposed to be doing these types of walks or not, to be honest.. 

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

In other news, some completely thick retards have been setting fire to Birmingham and Liverpool mobile network masts, in the tin foil wrapped belief that 5G is making Coronavirus worse

The 5G knobheads in Liverpool have in the main smoked far too much weed

58 minutes ago, brommy said:

The highest figure on that table is 0.1617% of the population so 2% would be more than a 12 fold increase in just 2 days. Did you mean 0.2%? 

Spectacular mis read by myself, yes.

An hour of online basic maths tuition heading this way. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Myself and the fam went for a walk today. 5miles through fields, along bridleways etc. Annoyingly the route we took, which we didn’t realise took us through someone’s bit of land past their house (public right of way though) to which he promptly came out the house as we were climbing over a style and asked if it was sensible... 

hes probably right... but would have been more sensible for him to stay inside rather than coming to ask us if what we were doing was sensible...

i don’t know if we are supposed to be doing these types of walks or not, to be honest.. 

I thinks it's all down to common sense.

You walked through fields - little risk of meeting anyone or touching anything.

I do a 30/40 km on a bike 3/4 times a week, and I don't get close to anyone or talk to anyone. I go through fields and country roads.

I don't see how I'm affecting anyone, other than potentially breaking down and needing help 20km from home.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I thought it was Simon's Cat?

37 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

It is :)

i assumed @chrisp65 was being funny , but then again until the other day he’d never seen a goat before :P

I was indeed, posting for effect. I don’t give a shit, it’s end of days and I’m going out in a blaze of glory.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It is a bloody nice day, to be fair. I enjoyed my morning going on an 8 mile trek, only saw a few dog walkers out on the trail, people were really respectful and went out of their way to give each other plenty of room. 

That’s all I’ve seen up this way, everyone keeping good distance and generally being much more polite than usual. 

I can’t agree on the nice day though, after spending an hour in the garden, I’m now freezing cold. 

Â