Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Just now, av1 said:

Just had a Facebook notification to say that a old school friend has excepted the friends request I sent him. 

His page is full of conspiracy theories. The 5g plot pops up, although most of it is down to the banks and high society wanting to scare us so they can make money. 

Q) Would it be childish to unfriend the prat  after only 10mins since he accepted my request? 😆

Just unfollow. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

I would say, having watched the video, it could be worse. Pretty much everyone was keeping some distance. 
Why you’d risk it is utterly beyond me though. 
Ive not been past my front step for nearly a month, why risk it ?

. . . Do you have a garden? Do you have more than 3 rooms?

I don't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

In defence of billionaire man of the people Richard Branson, if he isn’t bailed out, how will we benefit from the trickle down?

Well, its not exactly beneficial for us for him to go bust.

It's a tricky one, but the fact that massive corporations are struggling shows how fragile and poorly run they are.

46 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I've had headaches for a week now, and didn't really think much of bit as I've always had a lot of headaches. Then I also got 4 days in a row with diarrhea and I thought it was odd. No fever or cough mind. 

And now I'm reading that lots (80%) of people will have very mild symptoms and of those 10-20% are reported to struggle with diarrhea. 

I feel absolutely fine, but decided to order a covid-19 test so I won't walk around sick without being aware of it. But jeez it wss expensive. £ 80 !!

Anyone else had headaches and diarrhea?? 

Exactly the same last week. 

Headache for a couple of days, the shits for 4/5 days and complete lack of energy. 

To be honest, I'm putting it down to anxiety. I'd love to have had a very mild version of it and get it out the way but I don't think I have. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Every morning I wake up with what can only be described as a very mild hangover. Is this a symptom?

Same here. I think it's a very mild hangover. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Well, its not exactly beneficial for us for him to go bust.

It's a tricky one, but the fact that massive corporations are struggling shows how fragile and poorly run they are.

If he put a billion of his own money in to his own company, and it didn’t work, he could put another billion in to his own company. If that didn’t work, he could put another billion of his own money in.

If that didn’t work, he’d still be a billionaire.

**** him.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

If he put a billion of his own money in to his own company, and it didn’t work, he could put another billion in to his own company. If that didn’t work, he could put another billion of his own money in.

**** him.

I agree, **** Branson! I’ve never forgiven him for writing that god awful book that I had to read for the business book club at work.

What a rocket polisher. 

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

**** him.

If he put a billion into a company and it didn't work out thousands of people, his staff, would lose their jobs. 

So it's not as easy as that.

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

If he put a billion into a company and it didn't work out thousands of people, his staff, would lose their jobs. 

So it's not as easy as that.

Are you suggesting no other company could do what Virgin do? Or that they are too big and important to fail?

If it didn’t work, then the govt could try some trickle up economics.

**** him.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Are you suggesting no other company could do what Virgin do?

In all seriousness, no other company could do what Virgin do. In the main they sell the brand name to the highest bidder, get f***face to make a few noises and poses for photographs at the launch and take the paycheck from here to eternity. It'svery rare he actually owns anything Virgin these days. VIrgin Broadband and Mobile...nowt to with him. All those other bits of shite... Virgin Cola whilst it lasted, Am I imagining Virgin Condoms? Just a branding exercise.

Sod knows why people actually pay them money to do it

1 minute ago, bickster said:

In all seriousness, no other company could do what Virgin do. In the main they sell the brand name to the highest bidder, get f***face to make a few noises and poses for photographs at the launch and take the paycheck from here to eternity. It'svery rare he actually owns anything Virgin these days. VIrgin Broadband and Mobile...nowt to with him. All those other bits of shite... Virgin Cola whilst it lasted, Am I imagining Virgin Condoms? Just a branding exercise.

Sod knows why people actually pay them money to do it

Not now, not now.

I’m building up to a rant about UBI and billionaire rat arses that need chasing out of town once we’ve rinsed ‘em.

• Haha 1

Good god I'm missing my sport, I've been watching Fools and Horses for the last 2 or 3 hours, I reckon I'm gunna stick on some old classic boxing.

With regards to the isolating stuff since I finished working from the office back on the 25th I've been to the shop once, usually if I have a week off work it isn't unusual for me to not set foot outside for the duration of my time off, working from home though I have been going out for a walk every lunch time, more to get away from work rather than getting cabin fever.

Gotta be honest I wouldn't mind seeing me Mom n Dad, I've not seen them in over a month now, and in particular I am missing their dog. My Mom said that she is going to cook me an Easter dinner next weekend and drop it off in the car for me, I might ask her to bring the dog (Bert) as well, even if I just give him a quick fuss through the window.

I just realised earlier as well that its my Birthday on Monday, that's pretty irrelevant as well though as I don't celebrate it anyway.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Good god I'm missing my sport, I've been watching Fools and Horses for the last 2 or 3 hours, I reckon I'm gunna stick on some old classic boxing.

With regards to the isolating stuff since I finished working from the office back on the 25th I've been to the shop once, usually if I have a week off work it isn't unusual for me to not set foot outside for the duration of my time off, working from home though I have been going out for a walk every lunch time, more to get away from work rather than getting cabin fever.

Gotta be honest I wouldn't mind seeing me Mom n Dad, I've not seen them in over a month now, and in particular I am missing their dog. My Mom said that she is going to cook me an Easter dinner next weekend and drop it off in the car for me, I might ask her to bring the dog (Bert) as well, even if I just give him a quick fuss through the window.

I just realised earlier as well that its my Birthday on Monday, that's pretty irrelevant as well though as I don't celebrate it anyway.

Watched a couple of early Tyson fights recently. Reminded of the immense power in his punch. 

Â