Generic Virus Thread

villakram

This is almost too good to be true. I mean they are a company and can't stop promoting their stuff just because of an unfortunate named virus, but still.

Anyone feel a craving for a Corona? It's coming ashore soon :D 

Edited by sne

13 minutes ago, sne said:

This is almost too good to be true. I mean they are a company and can't stop promoting their stuff just because of an unfortunate named virus, but still.

Anyone feel a craving for a Corona? It's coming ashore soon :D 

Are we 100% sure it wasn’t them misunderstanding the term ‘viral marketing’ and now hiding as it has all gone tits up?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Nigel said:

The only good news here is there will be great opportunities to make some money on the stock market!

Markets crashing harder than 08. Even gold has been hit.

I was just planning to buy my first shares when this crisis happened. Good news I guess, I'll be getting most of them for significantly cheaper soon. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I was just planning to buy my first shares when this crisis happened. Good news I guess, I'll be getting most of them for significantly cheaper soon. 

The secret now is just when to jump in!

• Like 1

I’m just grateful that here in the UK we have a totally competent government, that has adequately planned for every eventuality and a well funded health care system that can cope with the additional strain on resources 

7630da49799307d92dd9a3ec2c2cf558.png

11 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

My neighbors across the hallway came back from costco last night with 'apocalypse' shopping. In fairness Amy was making fun of her husband saying "look at state of my bloody kitchen - there's no room for anything.'"

I looked him dead in the eye and said;  "You've bought food. I've just bought lots of weapons."

He looked a little alarmed :)

Your bloody or hers. Assuming they are filthy colonial masters showing them Americans who is boss if she is dropping bloody into conversations. Yes that's what I got from this post. 

Â