Match Thread: Villa v Watford

limpid

1 minute ago, Dale said:

Ref is lax on yellows for them. Deeney should have had one for shit housing the holte, we get one for actual joy. Grealish clipped all over place (tackle on first 30 seconds worth one)

They've been collecting yellows for fun in previous games. Refs seem to give teams free passes against us

2 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

This is what you wanted from Douglas Luiz. That relationship with the fans. Show your love for them and they will back you in a war. The boy is becoming a Brazzillan Villan.

Exactly. I’ve read on here that he doesn’t want to be here?

I find it amazing how we can all watch the same game and have such opposite views on who’s playing crap.

Nakamba and Taggart have been much much improved this game in my opinion. Only poor performances so far are Hause, Trez and AEG. 

• Like 1

Just now, Djemba_Villan said:

I find it amazing how we can all watch the same game and have such opposite views on who’s playing crap.

Nakamba and Taggart have been much much improved this game in my opinion. Only poor performances so far are Hause, Trez and AEG. 

Totally agree - he's muddered them down that left side. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

I haven't caught up with the posts after the goal so forgive me if already mentioned but, did anyone else notice Dougie's piss-take strut to rub it in that bluenose clearing in the woods's ugly mush? :crylaugh:

He gave it the billionaire walk mcgregor strut whatever you call it

Brilliant 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1