The Royal Family

Genie

Boring thread but I drove past the Woking Pizza Express this morning , still no Blue plaque outside on the wall , I'd best get back onto English heritage 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

He’s a proper weasel isn’t he. He’s been having a bit of summat he shouldn’t have been having, and he’s now a flapping mess. That interview he did was comedy gold. 

He could be wholly innocent and just spectacularly bad at conveying his innocence to the police and the public.

It’s interesting that the firm appear to have washed their hands of him, but again, this might just be for other unrelated reasons or because he’s failed to take their advice.

As damage limitation goes, coming up with a bollocks story and then hiding in mummies castle has probably not panned out as well as it could have.

41 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

He could be wholly innocent and just spectacularly bad at conveying his innocence to the police and the public.

It’s interesting that the firm appear to have washed their hands of him, but again, this might just be for other unrelated reasons or because he’s failed to take their advice.

As damage limitation goes, coming up with a bollocks story and then hiding in mummies castle has probably not panned out as well as it could have.

I could possibly be jumping the gun of course, but too many smoking guns I think. Photographs , accusations, lies , company he was keeping etc . Thought he was above ze law , but columbo is on to him . 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Have they? I mean they seem to be shielding him from eg extradition.

Well, on the one hand, he’s hiding in mum’s castle. But on the other hand, he doesn’t have access to their advisors or PR or any of that.

’The Palace’ and Prince Andrew are being quite carefully spelled out as two separate things on any news bulletin I’ve listened to.

I listened to a report on the BBC radio yesterday that suggested that in some circles, it could be argued that Andrew being a friend of a nonce and in hiding and not co-operating with the police on sex trafficking and under age sex allegation ‘could’ and only ‘could’ be a bigger problem than the rift between Wills and Harry.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Well, on the one hand, he’s hiding in mum’s castle. But on the other hand, he doesn’t have access to their advisors or PR or any of that.

’The Palace’ and Prince Andrew are being quite carefully spelled out as two separate things on any news bulletin I’ve listened to.

I think the first point is the important one, and that the second is just helpful media management of the situation.

I'm assuming that if the New York justice system wanted to interrogate you or I about maybe having had sex with some kids then 'nah you're alright, I'll just chill at my mum's and wait till it all blows over' probably wouldn't cut the mustard.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, bickster said:

Erm His Royal Paedoness has been served

Trying to get it thrown out on a technicality now, and also trying to avoid a hearing by saying he wasn't served correctly.

Sounds like when a celeb avoids a driving ban. Get off on a technicality, but you know they're guilty as sin with regards to the actual offence.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Trying to get it thrown out on a technicality now, and also trying to avoid a hearing by saying he wasn't served correctly.

Sounds like when a celeb avoids a driving ban. Get off on a technicality, but you know they're guilty as sin with regards to the actual offence.

I’d be amazed if he makes it to court. Putting what he’s alleged to have done to one side, if your mum is the queen he isn’t going go prison is he…?

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’d be amazed if he makes it to court. Putting what he’s alleged to have done to one side, if your mum is the queen he isn’t going go prison is he…?

I agree, I just find the hypocrisy difficult to swallow. Hope he rots.

• Like 1

Of course he's not going to court, he'd have to be stupid to voluntarily travel there to engage in the process, and you can't be extradited for a civil case.

They could award damages and try to enforce it internationally, in which case I look forward to bailiffs turning up at the palace :D 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Of course he's not going to court, he'd have to be stupid to voluntarily travel there to engage in the process, and you can't be extradited for a civil case.

They could award damages and try to enforce it internationally, in which case I look forward to bailiffs turning up at the palace :D 

Spotted a flaw there :mrgreen:

But yes I agree. He'd propably offer a member of his family as payment

• Like 1

Â