The Royal Family

Genie

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

If he'd been insulting or actually disrespectful, I might agree. If it was actually at the funeral, I might agree. But he's out there, meeting and greeting people. If he's up to going out and talking to the public, he's got no right to only hear adoration.

Why not ask him his views on the Ukraine, triple G  Canelo three, Tyson Fury or whatever. The only reason the King is there is because of the death of his mother. He deserves total adoration of the crowd, for crying out loud it’s his mother. Keep the other bollocks till afterwards. Idiotic post

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Why not ask him his views on the Ukraine, triple G  Canelo three, Tyson Fury or whatever. The only reason the King is there is because of the death of his mother. He deserves total adoration of the crowd, for crying out loud it’s his mother. Keep the other bollocks till afterwards. Idiotic post

I disagree that he deserves total adoration 

But at the same time I'll defend him on the basis that there's every danger that he knows exactly what a load of bollocks this tour and all of this week is and equally wants absolutely nothing to do with any of it but he's about to become the new king of Traditionland 

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Sums you up. I'll leave it there out of respect to the mods.

And to think I was seriously going to invite you to have a drive my Aston. When you lose a parent you will probably understand a little bit more

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

And to think I was seriously going to invite you to have a drive my Aston. When you lose a parent you will probably understand a little bit more

He doesn’t leave his house does he?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Sorry lads, I didn't mean to cause any aggro with my posting of that tweet.

Feel bad now; i don't want to fall out with anyone.

It is what it is , no need to be sorry.

Edited by tinker
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

If he'd been insulting or actually disrespectful, I might agree. If it was actually at the funeral, I might agree. But he's out there, meeting and greeting people. If he's up to going out and talking to the public, he's got no right to only hear adoration.

Your at a a nice restaurant having a nice romantic meal and about to propose to your girlfriend, a geezer storms in and shouts, "your all snobs, I live on the streets and can't afford a coffee, look at you lot spending £200 on dinner". It's okay though you personally respect him, cause it's a public place and he has the right to speak out. Don't matter he has ruined the moment.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

You are absolutely right. He has no expectation of people behaving in a polite manner.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Your at a a nice restaurant having a nice romantic meal and about to propose to your girlfriend, a geezer storms in and shouts, "your all snobs, I live on the streets and can't afford a coffee, look at you lot spending £200 on dinner". It's okay though you personally respect him, cause it's a public place and he has the right to speak out. Don't matter he has ruined the moment.

90875CCA-BA73-4D27-8EAA-1D81E65C5BB5.jpeg

You’re as in you are 

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 2

Â