Match Thread: LCSF1 Leicester v Villa

limpid

This is highly annoying from our players now,we've gone to bits in this second half, after half a season were still no better in the final third of the game.

Edited by Dave-R

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Surely our players, and preparation, can't be so bad as to need the manager to tell them to sit back when we have a lead and hope for the best.

I have no idea why this happens all the time.

It is odd really.

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Surely our players, and preparation, can't be so bad as to need the manager to tell them to sit back when we have a lead and hope for the best.

I have no idea why this happens all the time.

Crap players mate.

2 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Doesnt matter whose playing, you cant sit with 11 behing the ball for 45 mins, its suicide.  Even more so with how poor our fitness levels are

Have to disagree on this one. We're not going to take the game to Leicester, or press them high up the pitch, and get anything. We're nowhere near as good a side as they are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bojong said:

Yep when you play like we have for entire half there will be a mistake sooner or later. But are we sure Smith is intentionally making us play like this? We're against a really good team that's pressing like crazy.

On the feed i'm watching ive heard him say "drop deeper" multiple times.

Maybe, if we tried passing it to our own players and holding possession of the ball for a few mins, make leicester do the running it might take some pressure off? Maybe?