Match Thread: LCSF1 Leicester v Villa

limpid

LCSF1 Leicester v Villa

Please do not link to nor ask about streams or streaming in this thread. Please note that there is no distinction between legal or illegal, video or audio. If you aren't sure, it doesn't go in this thread. You will receive warning points if you ignore this.

1 minute ago, Enda said:

Thinking of this stage ten years ago, against Blackburn. 6-4 at Villa Park. What a match.

It's a little bit sad how less excited I am this Villa side.

Distinctly remember that night to this day.

I kinda feel like I don't want to remember this one in a decade.

Edited by Chindie

Trez, you’ve been here for 6 months, you should know by now you don’t get 20 years on the ball or wait for it to come to you. Frustrating player as you can see he has talent. 

Just now, deeps said:

Trez, you’ve been here for 6 months, you should know by now you don’t get 20 years on the ball or wait for it to come to you. Frustrating player as you can see he has talent. 

Given time he might. Sincerely hope so.

• Like 1

We are pressing a ‘bit’ better. Seems like we wait until they get level with their half of the centre circle.

its about maintaining it for 95 minutes though. 

Leicester look really good at compacting together in their final third and opening up when they attack like an accordion. Very nice 

Just now, kidlewis said:

We are pressing a ‘bit’ better. Seems like we wait until they get level with their half of the centre circle.

its about maintaining it for 95 minutes though. 

Leicester look really good at compacting together in their final third and opening up when they attack like an accordion. Very nice 

🤣

• Like 1