Match Thread: Burnley v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Is it bad that I want us to win purely to stick it to all the negative nellies in the pre-match thread?

Get a grip - we all want villa to win or we wouldn’t be here mate - people have a right to express their anger at recent displays - this is much better today and I’m delighted 

• Like 4

Just now, lexicon said:

Wes 😎

His gammony haters in an absolute flap now 🤣🤣

Scott Hogan Mark II. 

Fans act like he's been amazing all year. 

I hope he comes good and he has been today but it doesn't rule out the previous 12 games yet. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

I am here and so happy I am wrong 😁

To be fair I'm only saying 'they' to avoid calling anyone specific out 😋 I think most people are consistent in their views but happy to be proved wrong if we're doing well.

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Get a grip - we all want villa to win or we wouldn’t be here mate - people have a right to express their anger at recent displays - this is much better today and I’m delighted 

I have no issue with people going in on the Southampton or Watford post-match threads but I find the incessant negativity in pre-match threads to be pathetic and, as proven so far, unnecessary.

Anger at poor performances and dismissing a brand new change of formation before we've even kicked a ball are two very different things.

Edited by AV82
  • Like 2

But we can’t play against sides that get in our faces .......especially these rough tough Dyche sides.....

......and Deano doesn’t have it in him to instill fight.......or change tactics...........and Wesley is shit.........

......or - clearly, again, - all that is a load of armchair cobblers from our Daily Moaners.....and we are just an inconsistent, newly formed, newly promoted team, who will have decent periods and poor periods...