VillaTalk Deadpool 2020

Xela

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

my guess is 1985

My brother used to work in the gramophone library at the BBC when he was a student and part of his job was sending music to the news department as they refreshed the obituaries.  He said he did the Queen a few times when he was there.

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

My brother used to work in the gramophone library at the BBC when he was a student and part of his job was sending music to the news department as they refreshed the obituaries.  He said he did the Queen a few times when he was there.

Yeah they've probably done Madge every year for the last 30 I reckon

Just now, It's Your Round said:

How may poisoned tip darts have you got left?

Two but the last two on my list are well protected (and have a combined age of over 200)

44 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Two but the last two on my list are well protected (and have a combined age of over 200)

Are they in the Rolling Stones? 

Probably one for the pisses you off thread but watching all these people that i had in my deadpool list for the last 3 or 4 years die in the year I finally accept they are immortal and take them out , really does piss me off ..but shouldn't

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Probably one for the pisses you off thread but watching all these people that i had in my deadpool list for the last 3 or 4 years die in the year I finally accept they are immortal and take them out , really does piss me off ..but shouldn't

And me!

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Started managing a guy who seems like a bit of a blowhard. On our first Zoom call, he mentioned being a snooker fan, so I - mistakenly attempting to extend the conversation - asked him if he had seen that Willie Thorne had died. He hadn't, and then started pretending to be very upset, before launching into a very loud and very long soliloquy about him, a few seconds into which it became very clear he had confused Willie Thorne with Cliff Thorburn. So this should be fun :rolleyes:

Liked for the use of blowhard and soliloquy in the same post. 

A first on VT, i'd wager. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Liked for the use of blowhard and soliloquy in the same post. 

A first on VT, i'd wager. 

And the first time the use of the word “blowhard” hasn’t been met by a Kenneth Williams gif , I’d wager :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Started managing a guy who seems like a bit of a blowhard. On our first Zoom call, he mentioned being a snooker fan, so I - mistakenly attempting to extend the conversation - asked him if he had seen that Willie Thorne had died. He hadn't, and then started pretending to be very upset, before launching into a very loud and very long soliloquy about him, a few seconds into which it became very clear he had confused Willie Thorne with Cliff Thorburn. So this should be fun :rolleyes:

happy kenneth williams GIF

Tony left me no choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

And the first time the use of the word “blowhard” hasn’t been met by a Kenneth Williams gif , I’d wager :) 

As it was the Deadpool thread, I thought people would show more decorum. @il_serpente soon put pay to that ;) 

• Like 1

Â